Internship - Investment Banking – Mid Market Investment Banking / M&A #160400
Schweiz-Switzerland - Region Zurich-Zürich
Investment Banking and Capital Markets
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continuously invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let’s shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 3 - 6 months
Start date: 2021 by arrangement
Academic qualification: At least four completed semesters at a top-tier university
International working environment: Work in a Swiss corporation with an international outlook and cultural diversity
Shadowing days: Opportunity to gain insight into other areas of the bank and expand your knowledge
Internship events: Chance to get to know other Interns, make new contacts across different areas, and build up a network at various events
Full-time perspective: Possibility of a position as full-time analyst or in the Career Start program after successfully completing the internship and finishing your studies
- An internship position in Credit Suisse’s leading Mid Market Investment Banking team based in Zurich
- Working closely with junior and senior investment banking professionals on origination and execution of M&A projects with a focus on Swiss mid-sized companies across all sectors
- Focus on M&A but also dealing with ECM, DCM and Leveraged Finance
- Opportunity to work in an intellectually challenging and fast-paced environment
- Full integration in project team allowing for steep learning curve
- You join a forward-thinking team, whose team spirit and expertise guarantee an exciting working environment and growth opportunities
- Part of Switzerland’s # 1 Investment Banking franchise with long-standing track record of deal flow, extensive international network and sector expertise
- Are you enthusiastic about Investment Banking?
- You have strong analytical skills and a flair for numbers
- You possess strong interpersonal skills and like to contribute to our team’s success
- Willingness to learn new things
- Ability to combine working under pressure with close attention to details
- Keen interest in the Swiss corporate landscape
- You are proficient in English and ideally German. French is a clear advantage
- You have very good MS Office skills
Ms. L. Büchli is looking forward to your application.
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.