Graduate Talent Program 2021, Fixed Income Execution
Switzerland - Zürich
Graduate GTP/Full-Time Analyst
Are you supportive? Are you passionate about investing banking? We’re looking for someone like that to:
- Execution of client orders according our Best Execution principles with our internal and external Counterparties, Brokers.
- Support our clients with indicative price and liquidity information
- Active monitoring of the Limit Order book
- Closely collaborate with internal stakeholders, brokers, vendors and market specialists to drive initiatives/projects that further optimise our processes
Graduate Talent Program
Our Graduate Talent Program (GTP) lasts 18 months. You’ll be directly involved in day-to-day operations, working with professionals and gaining first-hand experience of our business.
As well as on-the-job learning, you’ll get training on the financial markets, our products and other core business topics. Rotational assignments are a key part of the program. By taking on other roles in related departments, you’ll gain a wider perspective.
Besides all that, you’ll attend networking events, cross-business classes and social occasions where you’ll get to know us.
To learn more about our Graduate Talent Programs, click here.
You’ll be working in the Fixed Income Execution team in Opfikon. We are the global hub for Fixed Income client order execution and responsible for “Best Execution” of all bond orders from UBS clients. Our team is recognised as one of Europe’s leading buy-side trading desks for Fixed Income securities and classified as top tier client by all major dealers, brokers and market makers.
You need have completed your bachelor’s or master’s degree.
In particular, you have:
- an interest in working in a fast-paced international environment as part of a team
- good communication skills, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
- a flexible, open-minded and cooperative personality (you’re a people person)
- excellent German and English (written and oral)
Perhaps you’ve organised a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
Start date: Jan 2021
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That’s what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We’re a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
|Graduate Talent Program 2021, Fixed Income Execution||UBS Job Board for Graduates|