Career Start - Global Markets (GTS - Fixed Income) Developer eMacro eTrading Platform #158327
Schweiz-Switzerland - Region Zurich-Zürich
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global leader employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With groundbreaking leadership, a new unusual strategy and a streamlined global organization, we improve and are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative and solutions to meet the needs of our clients and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let’s shape the future of Credit Suisse together!
Length: 18 months including 4-6 month rotation
Start date: 1st January 2021 or by arrangement
Workplace: Zurich, Switzerland
Academic qualification: Recently completed bachelor’s or master’s degree at a university or university of applied sciences.
Training: Interdisciplinary training as part of the Career Start program as an opportunity for personal and professional development, track-specific training in the field of Product Management as a basis for further career progression
Rotation: Opportunity to spend 4-6 months working in a functionally related area as a chance to build networks in different areas of the bank
Opportunities for further development: Permanent employment with the prospect of a challenging, meaningful position in the Private Equity Group after completing the Career Start program
Credit Suisse is investing in its Macro electronic trading business, continuing to develop state-of-the-art models for price formation, trade execution and risk management as well as building a comprehensive suite of client-focused analysis tools and execution-related services. eMacro is a rapidly changing environment, and we are building expert teams dedicated to continually delivering new and exciting leading-edge solutions. You will work within the Global eMacro Platform team, building the next suite of pricing, hedging, algo and distribution tools.
- Building the next generation of pricing, hedging, algo and distribution tools for the eMacro business
- Development of new applications in the area of pricing, order and trade management
- Being part of a specialized and highly motivated team within a challenging front-office working environment
- Building and maintain a positive relationship with partners on the analysis, design and development of new features
- A core development capability coupled with a strong technical and academic background in computing or engineering
- Above all, we value attitude, aptitude, and a demonstrated passion for technology
- Strong development experience in Java or C++
- Experience of application development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with HTML5
- Experience in Python
- Domain knowledge in FX or other Fixed Income products.
Ms. D. Fryzowicz would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our Career Portal.
We are an equal opportunity, innovative employer. Welcoming diversity and openness gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace. Contribute to our success!