Internship for Students in Communications, Marketing and Media Management Neu
Internship for Students in Communications, Marketing and Media Management
At Roche, we believe it’s urgent to deliver medical solutions right now - even as we develop innovations for the future. We are passionate about transforming patients’ lives and we are fearless in both decision and action. And we believe that good business means a better world.
That is why we come to work each day. We commit ourselves to scientific rigour, unassailable ethics, and access to medical innovations for all. We do this today to build a better tomorrow.
This internship in Roche’s Informatics Organisation in Kaiseraugst offers you the unique opportunity to learn more about employee engagement activities and on how to put them into practice. Your contributions will focus on internal communications and coordination around the engagement activities for our Informatics employees in Basel and Kaiseraugst. You will work closely together with the IT Engagement Lead and the Group IT Catalyst team.
During the internship you will:
- Support and coordinate employee engagement activities and initiatives for about 800 IT specialists (e.g. onboarding program, town halls & talks, social get togethers, various events)
- Develop and create communications, including videos, articles, presentations and other materials for internal audiences
- Manage and publish content on the intranet, gSite, digital signage and Currents
- Coordinate and administratively support employee events and meetings
Who you are:
You are an enrolled student in a Bachelor or Master’s degree. You are passionate about the areas of communications, marketing, media, event management, journalism and/or public relations. You bring first experiences in employee engagement, event or project management and/or communication e.g. through university engagement and you are dedicated to bring communities together
What do you need in your toolbox:
- Experience in graphic design (Adobe Photoshop) and movie making/editing (e.g. Adobe Premiere)
- Able to work independently with little guidance, have an enthusiastic and open-minded attitude
- Highly collaborative and an ability to multitask and being creative while remaining organized
- Structured and result-oriented
- Fluent in oral and written English, German is a plus
To be considered, please send us your complete application merged into one PDF including:
- Motivation Letter (including desired start date and duration)
- A certificate of enrollment (if you are currently studying)
- For UK, non-EU/EFTA citizens: Certificate from the university stating that an internship is mandatory (required due to regulations)
The preferred start date is January 2021 or upon availability for 9-12 months. Please clearly indicate your preferred starting date and duration of internship in your motivation letter. Applications will be considered until 17th November 2020.
We’d like to let you know that in case a first review of your application was successful we are going to invite you to submit a portfolio of previous engagement initiatives/communication plans you worked on.
Roche embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are dedicated to building a team that represents a range of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
If you still have questions, then please check our FAQs and videos on careers.roche.ch/faq
Tags: ROiQQ ROiCC ROiMG ROiMK ROiDG
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Vocational & Development Programs, Vocational & Development Programs > Internship
Wer wir sind
At Roche, 98,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
- Funktion Vocational & Development Programs
- Subfunktion Internship
- Arbeitszeit Full time
- Funktionsebene Entry Level
- Art der Anstellung Temporary (Fixed Term)
- Firma/ Division Corporate Administration
- Posted since 2020/11/12
- Job-ID 202010-126650
Kontaktieren Sie uns