Career Start - Tax & Legal - Global Employer Services - Swiss Tax (80% - 100%)
**People make Deloitte one of the best places to work, to learn, to grow.
Deloitte is a leading global accounting and consulting company, with approximately 312’000 people in 150 countries and territories. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
Our Global Employer Services Team is looking for you!
Our Tax Team offers integrated tax services that help our customers to successfully manage local and global challenges. Do you want to advise discerning customers on complex tax issues? Then we’re the right company for you.
Global Employer Services (GES) provides international companies with targeted plans and strategies for implementing international assignment programs in an efficient manner with respect to taxes and costs.
Deloitte offers you national and international career opportunities as well as a broad internal and external training programme.
What you can expect from us
- Deloitte offers exciting career opportunities as well as a broad internal and external training programme.
- Diversified client portfolio in an international environment.
- We offer you a varied and challenging role in a fast growing company.
- Very competitive remuneration
- Given our customer base, our projects have a strong international flavour and offer you the chance to be self-motivated and creative.
Your qualifications and experience
- Bachelor/Master in economics or law.
- Tax experience in the area of individual taxation is an advantage.
- You have excellent attention to detail, and are a skilled user of MS Office applications.
- You work independently, efficiently and are solution-oriented.
- You are able to manage tasks with competing deadlines and prioritise accordingly.
- You communicate confidently in English and German. Any further languages would be an advantage but not essential.