Career Start - Lombard Financing Group #158343 Neu
Schweiz-Switzerland - Region Zurich-Zürich
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global leader employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With groundbreaking leadership, a new unusual strategy and a streamlined global organization, we improve and are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative and solutions to meet the needs of our clients and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let’s shape the future of Credit Suisse together!
Length: 18 months including 4-6 month rotation
Start date: 1st January 2021 or by arrangement
Workplace: Zurich, Switzerland
Academic qualification: Recently completed master’s degree at a university or university of applied sciences. Ideally in IT/Computer Science or Data Science.
Training: Interdisciplinary and specific trainings as part of the Career Start program as an opportunity for personal and professional development
Rotation: Opportunity to spend 4-6 months working in a functionally related area as a chance to build networks in different areas of the bank
Opportunities for further development: Permanent employment with the prospect of a challenging position in the Lombard Financing Group after completing the Career Start program
- An opportunity to gain an in-depth insight into Lending vs Financial assets
- Being a part of an organization that looks at origination, trading and methodology
- Join a forward-thinking team, whose team spirit and specific expertise guarantee an exciting working environment and growth opportunities
- You will support the teams efforts to build tactical tools, that will give more insight into the business
- Active involved in a dynamic team and show initiative
- Variety of tasks in the areas of methodology, origination and trading
- Technologically minded and analytical person with a strong focus on solutions
- The quality of your work meets high standards and you take last-minute schedule changes in stride
- Enthusiastic about finance and you see yourself in lending in the long term
- A demonstrated ability in aggregating large data sets
- An excellent organizational skills as well as a very precise and efficient work approach
- Strong ability to cope with pressure and high flexibility is what you can contribute
- A good knowledge of Python, R or C++
- Fluent in English
Are you looking for a new professional challenge?
Ms Diana Fryzowicz would be happy to receive your full application (including motivation letter and accompanying documents (educational documents or transcript).
Please apply via our Career Portal.
We are an equal opportunity, innovative employer. Welcoming diversity and openness gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace. Become part of a team and contribute to success!