Business Analyst / Consultant, HR Transformation, Human Capital, Consulting, Zurich/ Geneva (80-100%)
Deloitte is a leading global accounting and consulting company, with approximately 312’000 people in 150 countries and territories. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
Our Consulting team is looking for you!
What do we do? Our Human Capital team helps organizations manage and sustain their performance through their most important asset: their people. Leveraging research, analytics, and industry insights, we support clients to design and execute critical programs from business driven HR to innovative talent, leadership, organizational and change programs in business transformations.
Did you know? We are the largest Human Capital practice in the Swiss market and are widely recognized by our clients for our ability to walk in their shoes as a true partner, bring leading insight and expertise and consistently delivery high quality work.
What you can expect from us
As part of the Human Capital Consulting team, you will collaborate with clients from day one to drive productivity, value and impact by unlocking human potential and creating an organization that is resilient to risk, fit for the future and grounded in meaning for workers. As exponential technologies, new business models and regulation reshape the way people work, learn, collaborate and lead, we work with clients to ensure that their people strategy enables the business strategy.
In this role you will:
- Get involved in the rollout of HR solutions and enable HR functions to create value
- Advise our clients on all aspects of the digitalisation of their HR function through the design, planning and deployment of current and future digital technologies
- Get the opportunity to specialise and obtain certification in the leading tools on the HR technology market
- Be part of a highly motivated, multicultural team, where you can expect new challenges every day that will allow you to grow professionally and personally
- University level degree
- Appetite for HR projects and HR technologies (Workday, ServiceNow, SuccessFactors)
- You work independently and take the initiative
- You are prepared to travel within Switzerland and abroad
- Relevant consulting and/or industry experience is an asset
- Relevant expertise with Human Resource technologies is an asset
- Fluent English and either German or French skills