PreMaster Program – Omnichannel Marketing (for Brand Freud)
PreMaster Program - Omnichannel Marketing (for Brand Freud)
- Luterbachstrasse, Solothurn/Zuchwil, SO, Schweiz
- Legal Entity: Scintilla AG
Do you want to transform your ideas into profitable and useful technology? Whether you work in Mobility Solutions, Consumer Goods, Industrial Technology, or Energy and Building Technology, as a member of our team you will improve the quality of life of people all over the world. Welcome to Bosch.
Scintilla AG looks forward to your application!
Your contribution to something big
- Part of the global Freud Marketing Team in the Business Unit Power Tool Accessories supporting Brand Management and product launches
- Contact to Sales and Marketing function in the country sales organizations supporting successful implementation of marketing concepts, promotion, POS solutions and digital tools
- Marketing Content Management: Image Creation in cooperation with Media Center, Database Management (Mediapool), ensure content availability for external parts / Online Dealers
- Support in gaining and providing user and market insights through competitor and market analysis, with focus on pricing topics
- Bachelor’s degree with above-average grades in Business Administration (Uni/FHNW) with focus preferably on Marketing (or comparable studies) and will have the firm intention to take up a Master’s degree in Switzerland
- First work experience ideally in Marketing & Sales departments of an international company (internship, working student jobs)
- Structured personality with ability to take initiative and responsibility, structured and flexible to work on different tasks, from strategical to “hands-on” (rapid prototyping)
- Empathic: Able to connect with a diverse network of colleagues worldwide (with focus in Solothurn), IT-Udine France, UK, Germany
- Good analytical skills, excellent with Excel and Power Point, Power BI as a plus
- Fitting the agile organizational model
- Good knowledge of English (oral and written), Italian, German and French are a plus
The Bosch PreMaster Program is a two-stage qualification program for committed graduates with Bachelor’s degrees who want to complete a Master’s degree. After the Bachelor’s degree, the first phase provides up to 12 months’ practical experience for familiarization with technical and business interrelationships. The second phase comprises the Master’s course and includes additional events and seminars as well as personal mentoring on the road to successful completion.
Do you have questions regarding the application process?
Ivan Silveira (Human Resources)
+41 32 686 39 46
Do you have technical questions regarding the job?
Luciano Deidda (Functional department)
+41 32 686 38 79