Internship in BGE R&D Product Care Neu
Internship in BGE R&D Product Care
The Blood Gas Electrolytes (BGE) Product Care Lead team is a group within the Research and Development Department in Rotkreuz. The team comprises people with backgrounds in Research, Development and Project management and is responsible for the portfolio management as well as the overall project landscape.
As an Intern in product care, you will be involved in the planning, execution and documentation of projects. In addition, contribution to development projects is expected and helping out in the laboratory work
We are keen to discover talents who are passionate about learning and show great curiosity. At the Roche Diagnostics Headquarters, in Rotkreuz, employees from over 65 countries are striving to improve healthcare. We offer you a multi-cultural workplace in a modern environment, which requires you to be open-minded and adaptable. As an intern, you will join our Roche Interns Network that offers you the chance to work hard, learn, connect and have fun, in the heart of Europe.
Your main tasks would include:
- Organizational support of small projects
- Involvement in support tasks (such as laboratory, organization and project support)
- Product development for the IVD market: concept and design work as well as feasibility studies and implementation of technical projects for existing products
- Creation of specification and associated verification documents (German & English). Collaboration in the planning, implementation and documentation of functional and endurance tests
- Execution of failure analysis
Who you are:
- You are currently enrolled as a master/ PhD student or have recently graduated (within the last 12 months) from your master/ PhD thesis
- Master/ PhD degree with a focus on engineering, science, pharmaceutics or medical
- Knowledge in design engineering processes (incl. CAD), documentation, measurement technology
- Experience working in laboratories
- Ability to interdisciplinary thinking
- High degree of self organization
- Love to the details
- Agile mindset adapted to a constantly changing environment
- Languages: Fluent spoken and written language skills in English, German is a plus
- You have a great personality and fits good in groups
Start date: January - February 2021
Duration: 12 months
Have we piqued your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your complete application documents (letter of motivation, CV, job references, diplomas, etc.).
If you still have questions then please check our FAQs and videos on careers.roche.ch/faq.
Roche ist ein Arbeitgeber, bei dem Chancengleichheit zählt.
Berufsförderungs- & Entwicklungsprogramme, Berufsförderungs- & Entwicklungsprogramme > Praktikum
Wer wir sind
Roche Diagnostics International AG in Rotkreuz ist ein weltweit führender Anbieter diagnostischer Systeme für Kliniken, Labors und Arztpraxen. In Rotkreuz arbeiten mehr als 2200 Personen, womit dieser Standort zu den wichtigsten von Roche Diagnostics zählt. Mehr dazu.
Roche ist ein Arbeitgeber, der die Chancengleichheit fördert.
- Funktion Berufsförderungs- & Entwicklungsprogramme
- Subfunktion Praktikum
- Arbeitszeit Vollzeit
- Funktionsebene Entry Level
- Art der Anstellung Temporär (Befristet)
- Firma/ Division Diagnostics
- Posted since 2020/11/16
- Job-ID 202011-128355
Kontaktieren Sie uns