Internship 2021, Regulatory Reporting Analyst
Switzerland - Zürich
Intern Analyst (Pipeline)
Do you have an interest in analyzing and monitoring the global shareholdings of UBS? Do you have a proactive and detail-oriented workstyle?
As part of the Group Shareholder Reporting (GSR) you will have the opportunity to:
- discharge the global obligations of UBS towards reporting of aggregated shareholdings in accordance with regulatory and legal requirements in relevant jurisdictions and across all Business Divisions
- liaise effectively with UBS staff outside the team, such as Equity traders, Capital Markets teams, Operations, in-house Legal and IT specialists, all while working closely with GSR colleagues in EMEA, Americas and APAC on a day-to-day basis
- build and maintain good relationships with Regulators, Exchanges, Issuers of Securities and other stakeholders
Our 6 month internship is an ideal way to gain the work experience you’ll need to launch your career. It’s also an opportunity to work with and learn from some of our sharp people in finance.
From the start of the program, you’ll be right at the heart of the business, taking part in the day-to-day operations. You’ll not only learn about the business of finance from top to bottom, you’ll also experience our unique workplace culture.
To learn more about our Internship Programs, click here.
You’ll be a member of the EMEA hub of the GSR Team, sitting within Group Compliance, Regulatory and Governance and located in Opfikon, Zurich. We are an international team responsible for analyzing global equity holdings in issuers regulated in the EMEA region, monitoring holdings in sensitive industries and where appropriate, reporting holdings to the relevant regulators. Furthermore, we provide guidance to all business divisions on the impact of trading with respect to major shareholder reporting.
You need have completed at least four semesters of your bachelor’s degree or have obtained your master’s degree within the last 6 months.
In particular, you have:
- an interest in working in a fast-paced international environment as part of a team
- an autonomous, diligent and detail-oriented work style
- good judgment when dealing with sensitive information
- a flexible, open-minded and cooperative personality (you’re a people person)
- good communication skills, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
- excellent English (written and oral)
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
Start date: Jan 2021
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That’s what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We’re a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
|Internship 2021, Regulatory Reporting Analyst||UBS Job Board for Graduates|