Internship 2021, Group Strategy Neu
Switzerland - Zürich
Business management, administration and support, Finance
Intern Analyst (Pipeline)
Are you looking for a unique opportunity to contribute to UBS’s strategy? Do you combine excellent conceptual and analytical skills with a strong commercial mindset? If yes, you might be our ideal candidate for the intern role in our Group Strategy team.
The main responsibilities and tasks will include:
- Managing and contributing to strategic projects
- Identifying industry trends and performing strategic market analysis
- Preparing recommendations for decision-making by senior management
- Collaborating with divisional strategy and business development teams on key initiatives
Our 3-6 month internship is an ideal way to gain the work experience you’ll need to launch your career. It’s also an opportunity to work with and learn from some of our sharp people in finance.
From the start of the program, you’ll be right at the heart of the business, taking part in the day-to-day operations. You’ll not only learn about the business of finance from top to bottom, you’ll also experience our unique workplace culture.
To learn more about our Internship Programs, click here.
Group Strategy is part of the Corporate Development team, which also includes Group M&A. It acts as an independent advisor to the BoD, the GEB, the Group CEO and CFO, and the CEOs of the divisions and regions. The team works in a cross-functional setup in close collaboration with the different business divisions, functions, and external parties to fulfill its role.
You need have completed at least four semesters of your bachelor’s degree or have obtained your master’s degree within the last 6 months.
In particular, you have:
- good communication skills, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
- a flexible, open-minded and cooperative personality (you’re a people person)
- a gift for using numerical analysis to solve practical problems
- an autonomous, diligent and detail-oriented work style
- the drive to take ownership in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- experience through previous internships, preferably in consulting firms, investment banking or corporate development departments, ideally with a focus on financial services
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
Start date: February 2021
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That’s what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We’re a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
|Internship 2021, Group Strategy||UBS Job Board for Graduates|