Internship 2021, Global Markets Cross Asset Derivatives Sales
Switzerland - Zürich
Intern Analyst (Pipeline)
Are you ready to go the extra mile? Do you know your way around numbers? We’re looking for someone like that to:
- Structuring, Pricing and Issuing Structured Products / OTC transactions on Equities, Commodities and Volatility
- Creation of tailor-made investment and financing solutions using derivatives
- Advisory and Sales about Markets and Structured Products
- Administration of new issues, subscriptions and bookings
- Creation of Pitch books
Our 6-12 month internship is an ideal way to gain the work experience you’ll need to launch your career. It’s also an opportunity to work with and learn from some of our sharp people in finance.
From the start of the program, you’ll be right at the heart of the business, taking part in the day-to-day operations. You’ll not only learn about the business of finance from top to bottom, you’ll also experience our unique workplace culture.
To learn more about our Internship Programs, click here.
You’ll be working in the Market Access Sales team in Opfikon, providing investment solutions to our intermediary and institutional clients across Switzerland and Europe. Scope includes structured notes, swaps, and options on global equities (stocks and indices), commodities, FX, rates and credit.
You need have completed at least four semesters of your bachelor’s degree (at University in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Mathematics or Physics) or have obtained your master’s degree within the last 6 months.
In particular, you have:
- Fluency in English and German, French of advantage (no hard requirement)
- Advanced Microsoft office skills (especially Excel), ideally experience with Bloomberg or Reuters
- Strong Interest in Derivatives and Structured Products as well as working on the Trading Floor
- Want to challenge, move and learn about derivatives and its applications for professional clients
Perhaps you’ve organised a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
Start date: January/February 2021
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That’s what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We’re a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
|Internship 2021, Global Markets Cross Asset Derivatives Sales||UBS Job Board for Graduates|