Graduate Talent Program 2021, Group Operations
Switzerland - Central Plateau, Switzerland - Zürich
Biel / Bienne, Schaffhausen, Zürich
Graduate GTP/Full-Time Analyst
Are you passionate about delivering results in a challenging run-the-bank environment and help us enhance our client experience?
Would you like to be at the forefront of a digital transformation in the heart of the bank and be a part of innovative change-the-bank initiatives and functions?
We’re looking for someone like that to:
- Deliver excellence and highest quality service across a global organization
- Drive changes and optimize operational processes and projects with passion and innovation.
- Operate in changeable and digital environment.
- Execute service deliveries accurately and on time.
- Build networks and connections within the different sections in Group Operations to achieve good collaboration.
Graduate Talent Program
Our Graduate Talent Program (GTP) lasts 18 months. You’ll be directly involved in day-to-day operations, working with professionals and gaining first-hand experience of our business.
As well as on-the-job learning, you’ll get training on the financial markets, our products and other core business topics. Rotational assignments are a key part of the program. By taking on other roles in related departments, you’ll gain a wider perspective.
Besides all that, you’ll attend networking events, cross-business classes and social occasions where you’ll get to know us.
To learn more about our Graduate Talent Programs, click here.
Group Operations is the heart of the organization. You’ll be part of a team delivering excellence across a global organization, over 60 services across all businesses, products, and time zones. As the leading edge of the firm GO is recognized for its automation and robotics solutions. We are looking for GTPs interested in developing into future leadership roles as specialists within Operations in Digital Automation, Change Management and Operations Management.
You need have completed your bachelor’s or master’s degree, preferably with a focus on business administration, banking and finance, economics or similar. You are highly driven and motivated, eager to learn and solve complex problems with innovative solutions. You are collaborative, no stranger to take ownership and you are passionate about delivering results in a challenging, client facing environment
In particular, you have:
- good communication skills, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
- a flexible, open-minded and cooperative personality (you’re a people person)
- sharp analytical and problem solving skills as well as a strong interest in financial markets, models and products
- a structured work style, confident working autonomously
- an interest in working in a fast-paced international environment as part of a team
- excellent German and English (written and oral) French is an advantage
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
Start date: 01.01.2020
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That’s what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We’re a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
|Graduate Talent Program 2021, Group Operations||UBS Job Board for Graduates|