(Junior) Developer, Zurich, 80-100%
Deloitte is a leading global accounting and consulting company, with approximately 312’000 people in 150 countries and territories. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
Our Managed Services team is looking for you!
Deloitte Managed Services develops outsourcing applications and services for the Financial Services Industry. We focus on the automation and digitalization of business and compliance processes by developing our own software solutions while we integrate the expertise of our various Deloitte subject matter experts. Our portfolio of applications include own develop front-end and back-end applications as well as third party applications we integrate via API.
- Develop and modify software systems according to functional and business requirements
- Integrate systems using 3rd party APIs
- Conduct unit tests, integration, feature and system tests; assure that all user input is validated
- Support with maintenance, service and documentation of applications
- Work closely with other developers, UX designers, business and systems analysts
- Support Junior Developers
- University or technical college degree in computer science or engineering or equivalent work experience as a developer and certifications in agile development processes
- At least 2 years work experience in front-end or back-end development
- Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as SASS and LESS
- Good knowledge of object oriented programming, databases, web services, algorithms and design patterns
- Your prefer to work in a team but you understand as well to work independently on your own tasks.
- You are eager to learn new technologies and you like the drive of a young team developing new products and services for our clients
- Fluent in English is a must (spoken and written), German a plus
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 180054