Occupational Health Advisor (m/f) Neu
Occupational Health Advisor (m/f)
Occupational Health Advisor
Our Geneva HQ currently has a vacancy for an Occupational Health Advisor (OHA). We are looking for a licensed nurse who works with a lot of autonomy and has co ownership of the occupational health programs and the P&G Health Systems Key Elements (HSKE). This role requires skills and expert knowledge within the area of health education and counselling, environmental health, rehabilitation and human relations.
With us you will:
- Conserve and optimise the health and wellbeing of all the employees on our Geneva site
- You will work with prevention, recognition and treatment of illness and injury, managing and organising daily work at the Vibrant Living Health Centre, health risk management and workplace risk assessment (office ergonomics)
- Organise first aid on site in collaboration with external local provider
- You will be taking initiatives such as planning, coordinating and delivering Vibrant Living Initiatives on site
- Documenting and maintaining clinical records consistent with Global Medical requirements and in scope of practice and local law ensuring all complies with medical confidentiality
- Using health data and conducting a Site Health Needs Analysis to identify the needs of the site and drives preventive changes where needed
- Aligning with site leadership on priorities and site needs
Apply if you have:
- Diploma of certified nurse (infirmière - infirmier en soins généraux, ou en santé au travail); Droit de Pratique pour Genève; Equivalence de diplôme Croix Rouge Suisse, valid certificate BLS-AED (first aid and defibrillator)
- Proven clinical experience, administer first aid, measure vital parameters, perform vision tests, perform blood tests, administer vaccinations, do ECG
- IT skills (Word, PPT, Excel, MS Outlook, etc)
- We are ideally looking for nursing experience in a hospital or medical clinic and have the confidence and skill to deal with a medical emergency
- Proficiency in English, written and verbal
What can we offer you?
At P&G, Day 1 starts with you making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career.
You’ll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. Also, we provide creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, we will offer you world-class training and development to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you will do, but how we will make you feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and encouraged.
You can also expect:
- Flexible work arrangements
- P&G Vibrant Living programs
- Competitive starting salary and benefits program (private health care, PG stock, saving plans)
- Regular salary increases and possible promotions - all in line with your results and performance
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we have built this company into world’s largest consumer goods firm and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We have a deep understanding of our market and strive to deliver innovation to our consumers. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
We believe insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Geneva, Canton of Geneva, Switzerland
Job Type: Full-time
Job categories: Human Resources
Req No: HR 00003973