Internship – Software Development / Systems & Business Engineering – AI Engineer #163485
Schweiz-Switzerland - Region Zurich-Zürich
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let’s shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 6 months
Academic qualification: At least four completed semesters at a university or university of applied sciences, ideally in Computer Science, Finance, Mathematics, or Engineering.
International working environment: Work in a Swiss corporation with an international outlook and cultural diversity
Shadowing days: Opportunity to gain insight into other areas of the bank and expand your knowledge
Internship events: Chance to get to know other Interns, make new contacts across different areas, and build up a network at various events
Full-time perspective: Possibility of a position in the Career Start program after successfully completing the summer internship and finishing your studies
- You are actively involved in the engineering team and support it in driving innovative projects in the area of Wealth Management using cutting-edge technologies?
- You gain practical experience within a bank and contribute to the digitalization of key advisory processes
- You review relevant scientific literature as well as state-of-the-art open source software, and prototype concepts in the area of AI and Natural Language Processing
- You join a forward-thinking team, whose team spirit and specific expertise guarantee an exciting working environment
- Are you a technologically minded and analytical person with a strong focus on solutions?
- Do you have Python programming skills and the desire to focus on quantitative development?
- Are you interested to explore the application of machine learning, data science, and artificial intelligence to solve challenging problems?
- Do you have strong skills in statistics, machine learning, and programming?
- Are you interested in the financial sector and seeking interesting challenges?
- As a team-player you show a motivated and flexible can-do attitude
- You speak fluent English
Mr. Matthew Lillywhite would be happy to receive your application!
Please apply via our career-portal
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Embracing diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success!