IT Internship – Java DevOps Engineer #163510
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let’s shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 6 months
Academic qualification: At least four completed semesters at a university or university of applied sciences, ideally in Information Technology or Data Analytics
International working environment: Work in a Swiss corporation with an international outlook and cultural diversity
Shadowing days: Opportunity to gain insight into other areas of the bank and expand your knowledge
Internship events: Chance to get to know other interns, make new contacts across different areas, and build up a network at various events
Full-time perspective: Possibility of a position in the Career Start program after successfully completing the internship and finishing your studies
- You to support one of the strategic global programs providing DevOps and other software development metrics to our in-house developer community
- You are actively involved in a dynamic team using Agile and DevOps methodologies,
- You perform a variety of tasks in the areas of software development in Java and Spring Boot based web-applications
- You have opportunities to gain an insight into data analysis, persistence and visualization
- You actively collaborate in enabling other teams on their journey towards DevOps
- Are you an analytical and innovative person with a strong focus on solutions?
- Do you take responsibility for your actions and proactively meet challenges?
- Are you willing to become part of a team and contribute to success?
- Do you have good Java programming skills?
- Do you have knowledge of database technologies (PostgreSQL, MS SQL, Mongo DB)?
- You are enthusiastic about data and you can see yourself in software development in the long term?
Mr. F. Golde would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.