Career Start – Strategy / Consulting / Project Management Strategy and Initiatives – International Wealth Management Europe COO #165385 Neu
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let’s shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 18 months including 4-6 month rotation
Academic qualification: Recently completed bachelor’s or master’s degree at a university or university of applied sciences. Ideally in academic in Economics or Banking and Finance.
Training: Interdisciplinary and specific trainings as part of the Career Start program as an opportunity for personal and professional development
Rotation: Opportunity to spend 4-6 months working in a functionally related area as a chance to build networks in different areas of the bank
Opportunities for further development: Permanent employment with the prospect of a challenging position in the International Wealth Management (IWM) - IWM Europe COO after completing the Career Start program
- You a challenging role within the Strategy and Initiatives team in IWM Europe COO (International Wealth Management division) and exposure to different stakeholders across the entire bank
- You have the opportunity to gain an in-depth insight into International Wealth Management key strategic initiatives
- You provide Project Management support on selected key strategic projects running at Business Area/Division level
- You join a visionary team, whose team spirit and specific expertise guarantee an exciting working environment and growth opportunities
- You will enhance your project management, execution and communication skills, while growing your network and gaining an in-depth insight into our strategic portfolio
- You have opportunities to grow within our organization and to develop knowhow on various strategic topics that will support Business Area Europe to further boost its business
- You are a balanced and efficient person with a high level of focus on service
- The quality of your work meets high standards and you take last-minute schedule changes in stride
- You take responsibility for your actions and you proactively meet challenges
- You have strong analytical skills, structured working style and conviction to move things forward
- You gathered already experiences in supporting medium to large projects with tight deadlines and senior stakeholders involved
- As a team-player you show a motivated and flexible can-do attitude
- Reliability and very good interpersonal skills is what you possess
- Excellent written and spoken English is a must; proficiency in any other European language is a plus
Ms V. Krause is looking forward to your application
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.