Career Start – Technology (IT) – Data Scientist - #163501
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let’s shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 24 months
Start date: April, 2021 or by arrangement
Foundation role: System Architecture & Engineering
Academic qualification: Recently completed bachelor’s or master’s degree at a university or university of applied sciences. Ideally in Computer Science or Data Science
Training: Interdisciplinary and specific trainings as part of the Career Start program as an opportunity for personal and professional development
Rotation: Our program allows you to rotate between two different IT areas so that you can experience different positions, build new skills and expertise, and develop strong relationships across multiple teams
Opportunities for further development: Permanent employment with the prospect of a challenging position in one of the IT departments after completing the IT Career Start program
- You a challenging role within the Group Operations Solutions (GOS) Strategy, Architecture and Application Management team, working with GOS management to help establish a sustainable data science practice in GOS.
- You have the opportunity to gain an in-depth insight into the Group Operations business using AI / ML techniques to deliver productivity and risk improvements around critical operations processes including those impacting payments and other quality-critical processes.
- You join a global visionary team, whose team spirit and specific expertise guarantee an exciting working environment and growth opportunities
- You work with practitioners to create concrete proposals for improvement and agree actions with management, monitoring the results and iterating / pivoting and refining approaches as required.
- You perform a variety of tasks in the areas of data science and analysis
- Your active involvement in a dynamic team will help establishing data science as a strategic approach for the identification and realization of productivity, quality and commercial improvements in software delivery.
- You have the opportunity to gain practical experience within the bank, develop knowhow on a broad range of topics and grow within our organization
- You are a technologically minded and analytical person with a strong focus on solutions
- Do you have advanced knowledge of data modelling and data science?
- The quality of your work meets high standards and you take last-minute schedule changes in stride
- As demonstrated self-starter and independent thinker you are willing to cooperate in a highly collaborative environment and to contribute to the team’s success
- You like challenging tasks and you proactively meet challenges
- You already have experiences in analytics and pattern matching
- You bring excellent organizational skills as well as a very precise and efficient work approach
- You have a strong ability to cope with pressure and high flexibility is what you can contribute
- Reliability and very good interpersonal skills is what you possess
- Are you driven and inspired to improve yourself daily?
- Do you have well-developed conceptual abilities?
- Do you speak fluent English?
Mrs. E. Pöthke-Hohenberger would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.