Summer Internship – Assistant to Relationship Manager #163166
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global leader employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With groundbreaking leadership, a new unusual strategy and a streamlined global organization, we improve and are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to offer to build innovative and solutions to meet the needs of our clients and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let’s shape the future of Credit Suisse together!
Duration: 11 weeks
Description:This internship will offer you a deep insight into the world of banking and give you exposure to the vast different areas available helping you to discover the ideal fit for your future career
Start date: July 1, 2021
Academic Requirements: You are in advanced stages of your Master’s studies or have recently graduated and plan to start your professional career within 12 months of completing Summer Internship
International working environment: Work in a Swiss corporation with an international outlook and cultural diversity
Shadowing days: An outstanding opportunity to learn and get accustomed with other areas of the bank and expand your knowledge
Summer Internship events: The chance to get to know each other at the introduction event where you will gain more information on the Summer Internship Program and you will meet your assigned Buddy. Other exclusive events will be organized for you to help build your network during your Internship
Buddy System: You will be assigned a Buddy who will help you to integrate into life at CS and will be your go to contact for any questions you have during your time with us
Career Prospects: An opportunity for a position in the Career Start program after successfully completing the summer internship and finishing your studies
- Participating in the client onboarding process and capturing data for the Know Your Client (KYC)
- Close monitoring of transactions on the accounts and conducting a deep Due Diligence analyses
- Supporting Team head with strategic projects
- A challenging role within Corporate Foreign Country Desk
- The opportunity to gain an in-depth insight into Corporate Banking for international clients
- The chance to carry out a variety of tasks where you will learn about Relationship Management, Cross border banking
- Become a part of a team of 4 collaborating very closely with different business areas e.g. International Wealth Management and Compliance
- Being part of a dynamic international team of Relationship Manager whom you will actively support in their daily work
- Join and build positive relationships and a strong professional network with a forward-thinking team, whose team spirit and specific expertise guarantee an exciting working environment and growth opportunities
- An opportunities to grow within our organization and to develop knowhow on various topics
- A department, which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition that is an integral part of our cultural values
- Finance or Legal education
- You are a reliable and dedicated person with a strong willingness to help
- You take responsibility for your actions and proactively meet challenges
- The quality of your work meets high standards and you take last-minute schedule changes in stride
- As a team-player, you have very good interpersonal skills and show a motivated and flexible can-do attitude, willingness to commit, passion for learning, flexibility with well-developed analytical skills.
- You are passionate about financial markets and company analysis and you can see yourself in the financial industry in the long term
- Reliable, outstanding self-starter who strive to expand the knowledge and enthusiastically meet challenges
- Very good knowledge of English / German would be an asset
Ms. D. Fryzowicz would be delighted to receive your application (including cover letter)
Please apply via our Career Portal.
As an equal opportunity employer, welcoming diversity, inclusive state-of-the-art and openness allows us a high-reaching advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We improve and are set for growth. Are you happy to join forward thinking company? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application today!