Summer Internship Program – Business Management - Digital Banking Product Management #166203
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let’s shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Duration: 11 weeks
Start date: July 1, 2021
Description: This internship will offer you a deep insight into the world of banking and give you exposure to the vast different areas available helping you to discover the ideal fit for your future career
Academic Requirements: You are in advanced stages of your Master’s studies or have recently graduated and plan to start your professional career within 12 months of completing Summer Internship
International working environment: Work in a Swiss corporation with an international outlook and cultural diversity
Shadowing days: Opportunity to gain insight into other areas of the bank and expand your knowledge
Summer Internship events: You will have the chance to get to know each other at the introduction event where you will gain more information on the Summer Internship Program and you will meet your assigned Buddy. Other exclusive events will be organized for you to help build your network during your Internship
Buddy System: You will be assigned a Buddy who will help you to integrate into life at CS and will be your go to contact for any questions you have during your time with us
Career Prospects: You will have the opportunity for a position in the Career Start program after successfully completing the summer internship and finishing your studies
- An exciting role within Digital Banking Product Management team, supporting the teams “Program Portfolio Management” and “Product Strategy and Sales Steering” in various tasks
- You will be involved in coordinating the 2022 budgeting process for the Digitalization Program Portfolio of the entire SUB (and beyond)
- You will actively collaborate in the daily tasks of running a Product strategy and sales steering shop covering multiple requests from Top Management and Front Sales organization
- You will be actively involved in the preparation of meetings (materials and logistics), in writing meeting minutes and in monitoring the execution of agreed tasks by appointed stakeholders
- You have the opportunity to gain an in-depth insight into Banking products and into consequent financials tracking and analytics
- You have an outstanding platform for personal and professional growth in a dynamic and exciting Business Area
- An interesting role located in Zurich with the chance to create and craft a network with positive relationships!
- You have a can-do attitude and are keen to learn and grow in an international, entrepreneurial environment
- Are you interested in the financial sector and digitalization and products?
- You are an enthusiastic self-starter, goal-oriented and excel at working in teams
- You are a dedicated problem solver with a positive, empathetic personality and a result oriented mind set who shows flexibility and is open to changes with focus on improvement
- You have first experience in financial services business development/strategy, project management or IT (business side)
- You have well-developed conceptual and interpersonal skills
- You speak proficient English, German is an asset!
Ms. F. Oesch is looking forward to your application.
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.