Internship Analytical Development Ibex Neu
Lonza is a global leader in life sciences. We are more than 15,000 employees in over 100 locations around the world. While we work in science, there’s no magic formula to how we do it. Our greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, we let our people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work we want to be part of.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, we offer the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.
Ibex™ Solutions (www.ibex.lonza.com), our recently launched unique biological development and manufacturing concept in Visp, Switzerland, offers a complete product lifecycle of a biopharmaceutical - from preclinical to commercial stages, from drug substance to drug product, all in one location. The three offerings Ibex™ Design, Ibex™ Develop, and Ibex™ Dedicate have been developed as a response to a dynamic market and evolving needs. The environment is constantly changing and the spirit is truly comparable to a start-up organization with high energy, and where we all learn from each other, and have fun at the same time.
For Ibex™ Solutions, we have currently multiple openings for students who would like to do an internship or write a thesis linked to the pharmaceutical industry. Become part of this exciting opportunity and join our team by applying for (this) internship.
Duration: 6-12 months.
- Running routinely methods to analyze protein therapeutics (LC-MS, SEC, Protein A HPLC)
- Working independently on a project that can either be a scientific or one in the area of process optimization
- Development of automation methods for sample preparation and/or data analysis
Qualifications & Skills required:
- University degree in life sciences (Chemistry, Biology, Pharmacy, Biotechnology or similar)
- Scientific curiosity and interest in analytical chemistry
- Skills in data analysis and programming are desired
- Collaborative and good communication skills in English, German is a plus
If the above tasks excite you, you fit to our requirements and you would like to work for a project where you have an impact - we are looking forward to your application. Please include a motivation letter, CV and relevant additional documents in your application.