Career Start – Product Management – Junior UX/UI Designer #166188 Neu
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let’s shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Length: 18 months including 4-6 month rotation
Academic qualification: Recently completed bachelor’s or master’s degree at a university or university of applied sciences. Preferably in human-computer interaction, UX design or graphic design.
Training: Interdisciplinary and specific trainings as part of the Career Start program as an opportunity for personal and professional development
Rotation: Opportunity to spend 4-6 months working in a functionally related area as a chance to build networks in different areas of the bank
Opportunities for further development: Permanent employment with the prospect of a challenging position in the Client Experience department after completing the Career Start program
An exciting opportunity to start your UX/UI Designer career in the Client Experience team of the Digital Banking unit of our Swiss Universal Bank (SUB) division located in Zurich. In this function, you have the chance to create and design experiences for the bank’s main client channels like Online and Mobile banking, and the internal tools that our front units use in their day-to-day work.
- An international and dynamic environment in which you co-create with other CX Designers, product managers, front representatives and engineers so to define and implement innovative solutions and create positive impact for our clients
- The opportunity to develop yourself in UI/UX Design and gain in-depth insight into the areas of CX Research, Design Thinking and Design Ops
- The possibility to explore and execute all design stages from concept to final hand-off to IT while constantly having the client in mind
- A platform to further develop your workshops facilitation skills and create wireframes and process flows to evaluate and effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- An open minded and feedback driven team, where you will have the space to actively speak up to shape your environment and internal processes
- Empowerment and space to explore solutions on your own, counting with the full support of the team when you need
- A constant support and mentoring from your manager, to take your career to the next level
- A highly diverse and motivated team that is not only composed of designers and researchers but also parents, drawers, travellers, film lovers, hobby bakers, fitness enthusiasts, and book lovers
- After having finished your degree in human-computer interaction, UX design or graphic design you can’t wait to finally kick off your career as a UX/UI Designer
- You love to demonstrate Mobile and Web UI design skills with case studies or a design portfolio
- An eye for clean and artful design and passion about UX, the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Enthusiasm about human-centric design, have an understanding of Design Thinking and user research
- Proficiency in Sketch, Invision, Figma or other visual design, wire-framing and prototyping tools
- A committed team player who enjoys challenging status quo and show a consistent can-do attitude
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in German and English
Ms. A. Portmann is looking forward to your application
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.