Internship 2021, Asset Management Market Data and Analytics
Switzerland - Zürich
Business management, administration and support
Intern Analyst (Pipeline)
Are you passionate about financial markets? Do you want to help interpret market and competitor intelligence into actionable insights through data, programming and automation? We’re looking for someone like that to:
- design, build and maintain analytical solutions for Sales and related functions
- interpret, integrate and visualize significant amount of information from various external data sources
- participate in automation of insights delivery to users across functions and regions
Our 6 month internship is an ideal way to gain the work experience you’ll need to launch your career. It’s also an opportunity to work with and learn from some of our sharp people in finance.
From the start of the program, you’ll be right at the heart of the business, taking part in the day-to-day operations. You’ll not only learn about the business of finance from top to bottom, you’ll also experience our unique workplace culture.
To learn more about our Internship Programs, click here.
You will be working in the Zurich-based Market Data and Analytics team within the Sales Management function of UBS AM. We are the knowledge center for market, competitor and peer ranking data and provide intelligence primarily to our sales teams. We collaborate with broad range of other teams globally across distribution, product and investment areas of UBS Asset Management. Our main goal is to help drive business by empowering sales and product teams through better market and product intelligence.
You need have completed at least four semesters of your bachelor’s degree or have obtained your master’s degree within the last 6 months.
In particular, you have:
- existing R or Python skills are a key requirement, ideally supported by evidence (thesis, university project…)
- existing knowledge of PowerBI/Tableau, SQL, LaTeX, Git beneficial, but not essential
- fast learner, willingness to challenge the status quo and provide feedback
- good communication skills, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
- basic understanding of and interest in asset management and finance industry
- fluent in English
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
Start date: XX.XX.XXXX
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That’s what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We’re a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
|Internship 2021, Asset Management Market Data and Analytics||UBS Job Board for Graduates|