Career Start Program – Strategy / Consulting – Strategy #162429
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
Length: 12 months
Academic qualification: Recently completed master’s degree at a university, ideally in business, finance, economics or engineering.
Training: Interdisciplinary and specific trainings as part of the Career Start program as an opportunity for personal and professional development
Opportunities for further development: Permanent employment with the prospect of a challenging position in the Strategy department after completing the Career Start program
- You work on cutting-edge banking topics with the top management of an industry-leading bank
- You collaborate with stakeholders across our Swiss businesses to drive strategic change
- You take responsibility for key deliverables covering a wide range of consulting activities, from strategy definition & concept development to implementation
- Become a member of a strong & ambitious international team, offering a unique combination of strategy consulting/project management expertise and banking industry knowledge!
- You have the opportunity to participate in shadowing days to gain insights into other areas of the bank and individualized training to facilitate your personal and professional development
- You have completed a masters’ degree with an above average track-record
- You are structured, you enjoy problem solving, and you have a strong focus on solutions
- You have excellent analytical skills
- You like challenges, you have high-energy, a positive personality and can-do attitude
- You love working collaboratively in a team environment and embrace diversity
- You show interest in the financial services industry
- You are able to communicate complex ideas effectively
- You are fluent - both verbally and in writing - in English and preferably also in German
Mrs. A. Portmann is looking forward to your application
Please apply via our Career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.