Internship 2021, Asset Management Passive & ETF Platform Management Neu
Switzerland - Zürich
Business management, administration and support
Intern Analyst (Pipeline)
Are you ready for a new challenge in an international environment? Do you enjoy roles that give you the opportunity for a diverse set of activities? Are you interested in the lifecycle management of Passive & Exchange Traded Funds and want to be part of a growing Passive business within a well- establishes global platform?
Then we are looking for someone like that to:
- Manage all operational aspects of our Passive & ETF Fund range, incl. support of new product launches and product changes
- Ensure functioning of the Passive & ETF infrastructure (e.g., NAV dissemination, Invoicing, regulatory reporting, KIID production etc.)
Ensure proper oversight and monitoring with regards to the existing platforms and processes in order to avoid
any operational errors
Assume role of primary interface between UBS ETF, administrator, custodian, portfolio
manager, legal and tax advisor and other internal and external service providers
Manage and control the various outsourced activities supported by SLAs, defining the
obligations for services between UBS ETF and the various service providers
- Support our ETF Sales Teams in any day to day queries and to follow-up on ad-hoc requests in a timely manner.
- Support account openings for documentary markets with our global sub-custodian
Our 6 month internship is an ideal way to gain the work experience you’ll need to launch your career. It’s also an opportunity to work with and learn from some of our sharp people in finance.
From the start of the program, you’ll be right at the heart of the business, taking part in the day-to-day operations. You’ll not only learn about the business of finance from top to bottom, you’ll also experience our unique workplace culture.
To learn more about our Internship Programs, click here.
We are part pf the Products organization of UBS Asset Management Switzerland AG and you’ll be joining a growing Passive & ETF franchise, working closely with internal and external clients and service providers. You’ll be involved in the full lifecycle management, including data management, the implementation of new rules and regulations across our UBS Fund platforms.
You need to have completed at least four semesters of your bachelor’s degree or have obtained your master’s degree within the last 6 months. In particular you have:
- pursued your studies preferably in economics, banking and finance or business administration
- good an interest in financial markets, numbers, models and products
- good command of Microsoft Office and are a fast learner when it comes to new IT products, Bloomberg & Reuters is a plus
- good communication skills, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
- excellent German and English (written and oral)
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
Start date: As soon as possible (June)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That’s what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We’re a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
|Internship 2021, Asset Management Passive & ETF Platform Management||UBS Job Board for Graduates|