2021 MBA Full Time Regional EMEA Opportunity - International Recruitment and Development Program Neu
International Recruitment and Development Program (IRDP)-2021 Full Time
Want to use your unique combination of expertise, dedication and drive to spark bold innovation while tackling some of the world’s most pressing health challenges? With the power of the world’s largest broad-based healthcare company behind you, you’ll amplify your impact—and find that you can touch the lives of people everywhere.
Johnson & Johnson is working to fuel a healthier world, from health-centric consumer products to spearheading innovative research. We support Consumer Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices—blending passion, science and technology to change the trajectory of human health.
The International Recruitment and Development Program (IRDP) is a two-year program that hires high-potential MBA and Master’s students from around the world and helps them develop into the leaders of tomorrow. The program is a career differentiator: IRDP participants gain the expertise and experience they need to take on leadership positions at Johnson & Johnson.
Hiring companies within Johnson & Johnson partner with IRDP participants, accelerating their professional development through challenging and enriching experiences. Opportunities are available across all Europe countries.
Are You Ready to Make a Difference?
IRDP participants get comprehensive career tracking, customized professional development planning and chances to connect with our global alumni network. In addition to opportunities to serve the community, you’ll gain access to formal leadership training and executive coaching, as well as our mentorship and buddy program.
Are You Ready to Shape the Future?
Our ideal candidates have a passion for healthcare. They have a strategic mindset and possess exceptional leadership, communication and interpersonal skills. They should also have the ability to thrive in a highly complex, global work environment, and take the initiative to set priorities and exceed goals.
Who We’re Looking For
- Full-time position (IRDP) is available to participants who are completing their full-time MBA or Master’s degree by 2021 or in last 12 months.
- Permanent work authorization and language fluency for countries of interest
- 5+ years industry/business experience and management experience and prior Pharma experience is preferred
- Knowledge of Project/Programme Management methodologies and experience in change management
- Strong stakeholder management skill, interpersonal, leadership skills, analytical skills and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in virtual environment is a must and Structured approach to problem solving in complex and ambiguous situations.
- Awareness of and adherence to Johnson & Johnson Credo values, SOPs, Policies and Guidelines.
JnJEMEAStudentCareers #JnJEMEAPharmaceuticals #JNJEMEAMBA #JNJEMEAFullTime #JNJEMEALeadershipDevelopmentProgram
JOHNSON AND JOHNSON IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
United Kingdom— Other Locations
Europe/Middle East/Africa-Switzerland, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Italy, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Belgium, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Germany, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Spain, Europe/Middle East/Africa-France
Johnson & Johnson (6067)