Market Access Leadership Development Program (MALDP) Neu
Market Access Leadership Development Program (MALDP)
Janssen Global Services, L.L.C. is part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies. Janssen Global Services, L.L.C. encompasses groups that provide leadership across critical business areas for Janssen including, Global Commercial Strategy Organization (GCSO); Global Pharmaceuticals Communication and Public Affairs; U.S. Pharmaceuticals Procurement Group; and Pharmaceuticals Group Business Development
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Innovations don’t just happen in labs. They happen at every step in the process of bringing them to market. Janssen Research and Development, L.L.C., a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Market Access Manager for our Janssen Market Access Leadership Development Program (MALDP). MALDP is a structured two-year leadership development program that hires high-potential market access talent from around the world looking to make a meaningful impact. It is a career differentiator that helps you accelerate and maximize your leadership potential with opportunities available in multiple locations across the globe.
Mentored by the brightest minds in market access and healthcare, you will drive market access for bold innovations that help to tackle some of the world’s most pressing health challenges. Collaborate across disciplines and continents, attaining exposure to different healthcare systems and therapeutic areas as you learn to navigate and shape the processes, protocols, and strategies that will deliver therapies and medications to patients sooner and bring humanity closer to a future where disease is a thing of the past.
In this role, you’ll be equipped with the capabilities, experiences, training, and mentorship to make an immediate impact on Janssen’s market access agenda and the future of human health as you accelerate and realize your leadership potential with:
- Tailored and differentiated career experiences and training
- Exposure to different healthcare systems, therapeutic areas, and market access functions
- Accelerated and structured career growth
- Opportunity to make a meaningful impact
The ideal candidate:
- Must have completed an advanced degree in an appropriate field (Science, Economics, Biostatistics, Epidemiology, Health Economics, or Public Health)
Experiences and competencies:
- 2-3+ years of market access experience post advanced degree
- A passion for healthcare and the ability to translate scientific information into strategy
- The ability to thrive in a highly complex, global work environment
- Demonstrated learning agility and analytical acumen
- Strong leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Willingness and ability to relocate geographically
- Fluency in English required, as well as fluency in the language of the country where the assignment is located
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Belgium-Antwerp-Beerse- Other Locations
Europe/Middle East/Africa, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Switzerland, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Italy, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Germany, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Spain, Europe/Middle East/Africa-France, Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom
Johnson & Johnson Medical NV (7546)