Graduate/Consultant, Risk & Controls Transformation Urgent hiring
Business line: Risk Advisory
Experience level: Graduate
Working time percentage: 80% - 100%
Date published: 18-May-2021
Req #: 5195
Deloitte is a leading global accounting and consulting company, with approximately 312’000 people in 150 countries and territories. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
Is Advisory your passion? Then we’re the right company for you.
Organisations rely on internal controls to mitigate risk and ensure regulatory compliance. Transforming the ways internal controls have been executed in the past and reducing the cost of compliance is currently a key priority on many Board agendas. We strive to help our clients in achieving their business performance goals by using different techniques and the latest technology with the goal of building up smart and efficient risk management and internal control frameworks that correspond to the business needs and speed of current change.
Our Risk & Controls Transformation team in Advisory is one of the fastest growing service lines in Deloitte. Thus, we can offer unrivalled career growth & learning opportunities. Successful candidates will get the opportunity to help us develop our market offering and the potential to work closely with our key priority clients, either within our own team or together with other Technology and Digital teams as part of a bigger multidisciplinary project team.
We are looking for high performing professionals who are eager to learn and grow in our diverse and international team.
What you can expect from us
- We offer you a fun, dynamic and challenging work environment in our fast-growing company, with lots of opportunities to gain exposure to multiple industries, companies and competencies
- The opportunity to learn from the best experts on-the-job about different topics related to risk and controls and access to our learning and development program as well as support from our coaching/mentoring program
- We provide you with a team-oriented environment that cares about you and your career and learning goals and is willing to invest in your growth and potential
- Advising our clients to find ways to reduce the current cost of compliance embracing technology and “out-of-the-box” solutions
- Understanding business requirements and business transformation, and translating them into efficient and smart control frameworks
- Identifying operational, compliance or regulatory requirements as well as automation opportunities in the current control environment and design the relevant internal controls to help manage/mitigate these risks
- Build and maintain client relationships in the risk and controls area to help grow our practice
- Gaining experience of the latest technologies and understanding/managing the impact of these on the internal control environment of the company (i.e. S/4 HANA)
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in economics, business administration, or business computer science
- Eagerness to build knowledge and expertise of the core finance business processes (e.g. PTP, OTC, RTR, Treasury, Tax, HR, etc.) and respective business risks and process level controls
- Knowledge of ERP systems (mainly SAP) and other technologies is an advantage
- Previous professional services experience is a strong asset
As you will learn the technical skill, it is more important that you…
- Have a global mind-set and willingness to work internationally
- Are proactive, seek for constant new opportunities and are able to identify, understand and respond to client and market needs
- Are passionate about clients and are able to build productive, long-term relationships with them. You make an impact that matters
- Have excellent social skills with people across all levels (leaders, peers and clients) and enjoy working with different people from various fields
- Are reliable, committed, able to work independently and willing to take on responsibility in a fast-paced environment
- Are structured and have strong analytical capabilities to approach and solve complex business challenges
- Are a fast learner and able to deliver quality work under pressure
- Are fluent in English, German is definitely an asset
- Are receptive to travel, depending on project and client needs