Tax & Legal - Global Employer Services - Swiss Tax - Consultant/Senior Consultant Urgent hiring
Business line: Tax & Legal
Experience level: Graduate
Working time percentage: 80% - 100%
Date published: 26-May-2021
Req #: 5661
People make Deloitte one of the best places to work, to learn, to grow.
Deloitte is a leading global accounting and consulting company, with approximately 312’000 people in 150 countries and territories. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
Our Global Employer Services team is looking for you!
Our Global Employer Services (GES) team offers integrated services that help our clients successfully manage their local and global challenges in relation to their workforce. Our team specialises in a wide range of services, from global compensation and tax, reward, employment tax, and share plans, to immigration, social security, mobility advisory, technology and analytics.
We are looking for a (Senior) Consultant interested in individual tax. Do you want to be part of our multicultural team and consult our international clients on complex issues? Then we are the right company for you.
The challenge we offer you
As a (Senior) Tax Consultant, you are responsible for the delivery of tax compliance and tax advisory work, are in direct contact with our clients and their global workforce. You take part in and conduct meetings independently. You help maintaining the client relationships and are co-responsible for the management of your engagements. You are responsible for the daily training of your junior colleagues and provide regular coaching and feedback to them. Together with other subject matter experts, you help our clients on multidisciplinary advisory projects in a wide range of global mobility and tax related topics. As a coach and team leader you support your team members in their performance and career development based on an open feedback culture and on the job training. You like change and innovation, bring new ideas and contribute to achieve our vision.
Your qualifications and experience
- You should have interest or experience in working in the Mobility Area, for the Senior consultant position at least 2 years professional experience in providing Swiss tax compliance and consulting services to individual clients and/or expatriates.
- You enjoy working in a team and like daily contact with clients and colleagues in our network.
- You have excellent attention to detail and are a skilled user of MS Office applications.
- You work independently, efficiently and are solution-oriented.
- You are able to manage tasks with competing deadlines and prioritise accordingly.
- You communicate confidently and concisely in French and English. Any further languages would be an advantage but not essential.
- You have a sense for technology and analytics.
- You are eager to learn.
What you can expect from us
- Deloitte offers exciting career opportunities as well as a broad internal, external and on the job training programme.
- One-to-one coaching sessions and personal career development support.
- Diversified client portfolio in an international environment.
- We offer you a varied and challenging role in a fast growing company.
- Deloitte values entrepreneurial thinking and is open to your voice.
- Very competitive remuneration and supplementary pension contributions.
- Five weeks of annual holiday and the possibility to buy two weeks of additional holidays per year (adjusted pro rata).