Internship 2021, Asset Management – Global Pricing Team
Switzerland - Zürich
Process, project and program management
Intern Analyst (Pipeline)
Are you passionate about programming and eager to deal with large and complicated data sets? Are you at your best when reducing complexity to actionable solutions? We’re looking for someone like you to:
- support in further improving the interactive web applications around our pricing suite using R & R Shiny (pricing modules, reporting & analytics, workflows & processes, fund pricing topics)
- participate in automation of processes across the various pricing functions / sub-teams
- gather, integrate, analyze, interpret and visualize various (pricing related) information from several external data sources as well as conduct quantitative analyses
- communicate with our stakeholders across different business areas
Our 6 month internship is an ideal way to gain the work experience you’ll need to launch your career. It’s also an opportunity to work with and learn from some of our sharp people in finance.
From the start of the program, you’ll be right at the heart of the business, taking part in the day-to-day operations. You’ll not only learn about the business of finance from top to bottom, you’ll also experience our unique workplace culture.
To learn more about our Internship Programs, click here.
You will be working in the Global Pricing team in Zurich. We are part of the Products organization of UBS Asset Management. Our team is based in Switzerland and is responsible for the development and implementation of UBS AM’s pricing strategy, ensuring the pricing competitiveness and commercial viability of our product offering across the globe. During your internship, you will work closely with the part of our team that focuses on the development of innovative and cutting-edge pricing and workflow tools, with additional touch points to the fund pricing team.
You need have completed at least four semesters of your bachelor’s degree or have obtained your master’s degree within the last 6 months.
In particular, you have:
- pursued your studies preferably in mathematics, economics, or computational science / information technology
- very strong programming skills in R and high familiarity with the package Shiny
- good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and VBA as well as SQL and (basic) Java Script
- experience with statistics and data analysis
- an interest in financial markets, numbers, models, and products
- excellent interpersonal skills (and this is noticeable even when under pressure)
- an autonomous, diligent and detail-oriented work style
- fluency in English
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
Start date: August / September 2021 (duration: 6 months)
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That’s what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We’re a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
|Internship 2021, Asset Management - Global Pricing Team||UBS Job Board for Graduates|