IT Internship #163490
Your program’s highlights
Our IT Internship Program is open to students who want to gain practical experience in one of the various career fields at the heart of the financial technology industry. Over the course of this in-depth, comprehensive program you make valuable contributions to the bank’s work, develop skills, expand your knowledge and grow in confidence. You participate in exclusive events, shadowing days, real-world IT challenges and demanding tasks to extend your experience and create valuable networks in the bank and the wider sector. By the end of the program you gain a rich, varied insight into our work at Credit Suisse and the industry in general.
Start date: 1st of September of upon agreement
Duration: 6 months
Academic requirements: Completed at least four semesters of a bachelor’s degree or currently enrolled in a master’s degree from a university or university of applied sciences
Your field of responsibility
An outstanding opportunity to join us on various transformation journeys leveraging new technologies in Credit Suisse. Your responsibilities include:
- Understand and challenge the status quo to improve efficiency and efficacy
- Deliver production-ready technical solutions for various transformation workstreams in Switzerland (RPA, Cloud, DevOps, etc)
- Facilitate change management for new solution adoption and rollout
- Deliver innovation solutions via prototyping using cutting edge technologies
- Engage in research collaborations with world-renowned universities
Your future colleagues
We are an elite team with a core technical mandate on architecture and engineering across two large departments in Credit Suisse. We offer a top environment for technical talents to grow, innovate and make real impacts. Our team values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) highly, which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your qualifications and skills
You are a diligent and ambitious student with a solid computer science foundation. Specifically:
- Good algorithm design skill and system design knowledge
- Previous experience on Python, Java, Bash scripting or similar
- Past experience on RPA, Cloud, Machine Learning, or DevOps is a big plus
- Ability to learn and adapt fast with “can-do” attitude
- Excellent verbal communications and analytical skills
- Fluency in English. Any other language is an asset, especially German
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Ms. D. Fryzowicz would be delighted to receive your application. (Including motivation letter)
Please apply via our career portal.
Your new employer
Your growth is our priority. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to start a successful career, attractive benefits, excellent training and managers to support your development.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for passionate people to make an impact for our clients and communities.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.