Internship Operations Controlling
80% or more | Baden
Bring along your knowledge, your enthusiasm and your dedication - and be the next Intern in our opera-tions controlling team. We offer a variety of challenging tasks and projects, and the flexibility to present and implement your own ideas. The energy industry is changing; it is continuing to develop dynamically and innovatively. That’s why we promote internal and external courses, coaching and digital learning op-portunities to educate and further train our employees on both professional and technical topics.
What you will do
- Prepare and execute in time and correct invoicing (basis of the cash collection for Axpo) for the responsible region France, Belgium, Netherlands
- In charge for all incoming booking and validation requests
- Assure all invoicing and validation aspects (collect, standardize, summarize, reconcile data and prepare, create, exchange and coordinate invoices and annexes)
- Act as the main point of contact to research and resolve billing disputes and any other request related to the responsible processes and provide timely resolution
- Proper and timely use of the ticketing tools provided for the responsible business
What you bring & who you are
- Higher education in accounting, finance, economics, business or equivalent (university/university of applied sciences)
- Good organizational and prioritization skills
- Strong communications skills
- Team player as well as customer-oriented
- Fluency in English, every other European language is a plus
Axpo is Switzerland’s largest producer of renewable energies. The Trading & Sales business unit is a world leader in energy trading and the marketing of solar and wind power. With a true entrepreneurial mindset and around 1,000 employees in asset-backed trading, prop trading and origination functions in over 30 countries throughout Europe as well as the USA and Asia, we develop innovative, sustainable energy solutions for our business customers and private customers worldwide. Good collaboration between colleagues in the team and the various specialist areas is central to our success. We have an open corporate culture and we value diversity. We therefore welcome applicants regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or ideology, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
About the team
This is a great role for somebody, who is a great team player and keen to learn more about the energy sector. Our teams think and work in an interdisciplinary way and are closely connected at a national and international level. We offer you an entrepreneurial, dynamic and international environment in which you can actively contribute your strengths to help ensure the success of Axpo.
Talent Acquisition Expert