Internship in Pharma International Informatics Communications (from August, 9-12 months) Neu
Internship in Pharma International Informatics Communications (from August, 9-12 months)
At Roche, we believe it’s urgent to deliver medical solutions right now - even as we develop innovations for the future. We are passionate about transforming patients’ lives and we are courageous in both decision and action. And we believe that good business means a better world.
That is why we come to work each day. We commit ourselves to scientific rigour, unassailable ethics, and access to medical innovations for all. We do this today to build a better tomorrow.
We are keen to discover talents who are passionate about learning and show great curiosity in discovering new things. At the Roche Headquarter site in Basel/Kaiseraugst, employees from over 90 countries are doing now what our patients need next. We contribute our share towards achieving our mission and to make our vision of personalized healthcare happen. We offer you a multicultural workplace in a modern environment, which at the same time requires you to be open-minded and adaptable. As an intern you will join our Roche Interns Network that offers you chances to connect, have fun and get to know Basel, in the heart of Europe.
This internship in Roche’s Pharma International Informatics (PIIX) organisation in Kaiseraugst offers you the unique opportunity to learn more about our mission, what we do, working in an agile organisation, how we support patients on their journey, as well as meeting lots of great people to learn from. Your contributions will focus on internal communications and coordination around the engagement activities for our Informatics colleagues across the globe. You will work closely together with the PIIX Communications team.
During the internship you will:
- Support and coordinate communication activities for about 600 IT specialists across the globe (e.g., newsletters, mailings, town halls & talks, social get togethers)
- Develop and create communications, including videos, articles, presentations and other materials for internal audiences
- Manage and publish content on the intranet, gSite, Google Currents
For this internship we are mainly looking for an enrolled student or recent graduate who’s passionate about and skilled in graphic design and storytelling. Your field of studies is in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, Public relations or related areas. First experience in the area of communications, event or project management is a plus.
What do you need in your toolbox:
- Experience and passion for graphic design (Adobe Photoshop) and movie making/editing (e.g. Adobe Premiere)
- Storytelling capabilities & experience
- Able to work independently with little guidance, have an enthusiastic and open-minded attitude
- Highly collaborative and an ability to multitask while remaining organized
- Advanced knowledge in Google’s suite of applications (Mail, Calendar, Drive, Google Currents, Hangouts)
- Fluent English spoken and written English, German is an advantage
If you are proud of contributing and feel you have the dedication to teamwork and innovation that we are seeking, then Roche is the organization for you. Every role at Roche plays a part in making a difference to patients’ lives. If you want to work in a passionate team, make your mark & improve lives, apply now.
The preferred start date is August 2021 or upon availability for 9-12 months. Please clearly indicate your preferred starting date and duration of internship in your motivation letter. Applications lacking a motivation letter will not be considered (please provide your motivation letter and CV as one document). Show off your creativity through your application.
Roche embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Due to regulations non-EU/EFTA citizens must provide a certificate from the university stating that an internship is mandatory as part of the application documents.
Roche strives to be an equal opportunity employer.
If you still have questions then please check our FAQs and videos on careers.roche.ch/faq.
More information about career start at Roche you can find here:
ROiQQ ROiCC ROiMK
Wer wir sind
Bei Roche leisten 100,000 Menschen in 100 Ländern Pionierarbeit im Gesundheitswesen. Gemeinsam haben wir uns zu einem weltweit führenden, forschungsorientierten Healthcare-Konzern entwickelt. Unser Erfolg baut auf Innovation, Neugier und Vielfalt.
Roche ist ein Arbeitgeber, der die Chancengleichheit fördert.
- Funktion Berufsförderungs- & Entwicklungsprogramme
- Subfunktion Praktikum
- Arbeitszeit Vollzeit
- Funktionsebene Entry Level
- Art der Anstellung Temporär (Befristet)
- Firma/ Division Roche Pharmaceuticals
- Posted since 2021/06/07
- Job-ID 202105-114378