Audit Analytics & Data Delivery Consultant
In a world that’s changing faster than ever, our purpose acts as our ‘North Star’ guiding our more than 300,000 people - providing the context and meaning for the work we do every day. In doing so, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, clients and communities. Thanks to our innovative services in auditing, tax consulting as well as transaction and management consulting, we proudly drive our clients into the future.
As the only one of the Big 4 with a specialist cross-border practice dedicated to the Financial Services Sector, we offer our clients seamless, consistent and high-quality services around the globe.
The rapidly growing Audit Analytics & Data Delivery team within the Forensics department is currently seeking suitable candidates for an excellent career opportunity. This team represents a critical component in EY’s Forensics growth strategy and is where most of the innovative early thinking in Audit Analytics takes place.
The team is a global group of technical specialists that practice the full life cycle of data management from the early stages of data scoping and capture, to its management, analysis and reporting. The nature of our work typically requires working with large datasets from disparate data sources to support audit and/or fraud investigations and dispute services for our clients covering a range of industries.
What you can expect - enriching experiences that will last a lifetime
- Working on client engagement teams in carrying out both reactive and proactive data analysis of large volumes of structured and unstructured data involving a wide range of database management systems and financial platforms
- Supporting the development of new Audit & Forensics tools and solutions, by understanding the state-of-the-art methods, customizing them to the Audit & Forensics needs, and making them ready for production
- Working with clients, fraud investigators, internal and external auditors, lawyers and regulatory authorities in sensitive and sometimes adversarial situations
- Working in our specialized forensic technology labs and onsite, to help clients leverage knowledge from their data through the application of advanced analytics
What you can contribute - skills for shaping the future
- Degree (Bachelor or Master) in all fields related to Computer Science or accounting or economics.
- Experience with SQL or similar database query languages.
- Experience in collecting, processing and analyzing large volumes of unstructured and structured data
- Strong problem solving, analytical, technical, and interpersonal skills as well as a consulting-oriented mindset, flexibility and “can-do” approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German
Advantageous to have:
- Practical experience in data visualization tools such as Power BI, Spotfire or Tableau
- Practical experience in automation tools such as Blue Prism, Alteryx or Microsoft Power Automate
- Skills in Python, R, Ruby scripting or other programming languages
- Solid knowledge of IT environments, networking, server architecture and IT security
- Knowledge of machine learning techniques such as (un)supervised clustering, SVMs, or deep learning is a plus
- Practical experience in a similar type of work
- Knowledge in blockchains and related technologies.
Stick to your plans and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education.
- International multi-cultural team of highly motivated professionals
- Constant personal development with a steep learning curve - a system of trainings, mentoring, counselling and on-the-job learning
- Modern working environment and equipment, fostering mobile working flexibility
- Transparent performance-based recognition and progression system
- Acquire a fully accredited corporate MBA (EY Tech MBA) from Hult International Business School, whilst working with EY, completely free*
Your ambition is as bold as ours. As part of our high-performing teams, you’ll build the tech skillsets and growth mindsets to become the leader you want to be. The leader the world needs. Harness our scale, our tech, our teams and our culture to realize your potential. Learn from the best, surround yourself with the curious, ask better questions to seek better answers. The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
* exception of EY contractors, interns and alumni.