Internship: Customer Experience, (CX) Innovation Specialist, 80%-100% (up to 12 months)
We are seeking a curious, digital savvy and confident design thinker to join the Customer Office at the Zurich Insurance Headquarters in Switzerland.
The CX Innovation Consultant will be working in the global CX Strategy & Innovation team in order to support the implementation of our enterprise-wide customer experience strategy to further drive customer retention and loyalty via digital channels.
In this role, you will help Zurich step up our CX efforts by translating customer intelligence into superior digital experiences on a variety of marketing technology platforms across the organization. Based on the Zurich Customer Value Proposition and Brand Framework and in collaboration with the Business Units, the CX team develops bespoke and unique end-to-end customer journeys and digital platforms to deliver a superior omni-channel experience at every customer touch point.
What you will do
- Support the implementation of an enterprise-wide omni-channel customer experience strategy to drive customer retention and loyalty on customer facing digital channels (e.g. websites, mobile apps, email campaigns, chat bots, social media, etc)
- Support the ongoing development of the global digital CX tool kits (e.g. Zurich Suite) that enable local markets to accelerate the delivery of new digital solutions and services
- Enhance the digital technology stack to improve brand and customer experience (e.g. define new digital services for e-commerce, transactional experiences, mobile solutions, etc)
- Support in the implementation of new partners and/or technology solutions to improve Zurich’s internal capabilities (e.g. CMS, CRM, Portals, Mobile apps, chat bots, etc)
- Management of the Zurich global digital community including hosting webinars, internal social media groups, best practice sharing to ensure knowledge transfer within the digital community (e.g. digital marketing teams, IT experts, etc)
What you bring
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelors or Masters Program (Digital Marketing, IT or Computer Science related degrees preferred)
- A team-oriented person and a strong communicator, able to work with different departments (e.g. IT, marketing, local markets, etc.)
- Previous project management experience is an asset - i.e. being able work in agile teams or traditional project workstreams
- A start-up mindset and are comfortable with rapidly changing environments and expectations.
- Problem solver with a solution-oriented personality, with the ability to work outside of given processes
- Fluent English required
We look forward to receiving your online application.
Zurich wants to attract the best talent and we acknowledge that talents might not always be available full-time. At Zurich we will consider requests for flexible working. Many of our employees work flexibly in a variety of ways. Please talk to us during the interview about the flexibility you may need.
Information for recruitment agencies
Zurich does not accept any applications from recruitment agencies for this position. We refuse any responsibility for unsolicited applications as well as any associated fees.
Are you interested in working for a company that values its people and put’s its customers and employees at the heart of everything we do? Are you looking for growth opportunities beyond simply a career? Then Zurich could be just the place for you!
Our people are the heart & soul of Zurich. Together we are committed to delivering on our purpose - Let’s Create a Brighter Future Together!
Our ambition is to become one of the most responsible and impactful businesses in the world. To get there we hire and develop the best talent available. With Zurich, you can expect to work on challenges that will help you grow and to collaborate with a diverse and inclusive global team.
People are Zurich’s most important asset. Their varied skills, perspectives and experiences drive innovation. And they reflect the breadth and diversity of our customers, suppliers, communities and investors around the world. We are committed to attracting and retaining talented individuals from a variety of backgrounds and experiences. Zurich does not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, sex, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
- Location(s): CH - Zürich
- Remote working: No
- Schedule: Part Time
- Recruiter name: Lisa Hamper