Graduate Talent Program 2021, IT Software Engineer
Switzerland - Zürich
Information Technology (IT)
Graduate GTP/Full-Time Analyst
Are you looking for an opportunity to work in on projects using latest technology in a global bank?
Do you have a tendency to dig in, understand issues, clarify with stake holders and design solutions?
We’re looking for someone like that to:
- Set up a new IT system Cloud / Digital Transformation
- Interest and quick comprehension in new programming languages and technologies like Cloud, Databricks und Akka/Spark
- Implementing business requirements in IT products/software
- High-performance processing of big data and creation of stable and secure applications
- Working in Scrum Teams
- Working with all our customers, business, teammates and global IT teams
Graduate Talent Program
Our Graduate Talent Program (GTP) lasts 18 months. You’ll be directly involved in day-to-day operations, working with professionals and gaining first-hand experience of our business.
As well as on-the-job learning, you’ll get training on the financial markets, our products and other core business topics. Rotational assignments are a key part of the program. By taking on other roles in related departments, you’ll gain a wider perspective.
Besides all that, you’ll attend networking events, cross-business classes and social occasions where you’ll get to know us.
To learn more about our Graduate Talent Programs, click here.
You will work in a global team and maintain and support financial applications that are used by many users worldwide. And they work closely with our business partners and analysts.
You need have completed your bachelor’s or master’s degree.
In particular, you have:
- good communication skills, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
- an interest in working in a fast-paced international environment as part of a team
- sharp analytical and problem solving skills
- a structured work style, confident working autonomously
- experience with high-level programming language like Java, Python or any object oriented programming language
- excellent German and English (written and oral)
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
Start date: 01.09.2021
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That’s what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We’re a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
|Graduate Talent Program 2021, IT Software Engineer||UBS Job Board for Graduates|