Career Start – Strategic Project Manager in Project Management & Delivery function #165524
Your program’s highlights
Our Career Start Program offers an ideal platform for graduates who want to experience life at the heart of the financial services industry. You start your main assignment in your business area and rotate to another department for 4-6 months so you can experience different positions, gain insight into a broad spectrum of roles, build new skills and develop crucial networks across the bank. The program offers a combination of practical experience, shadowing days, structured on- and off-the-job training, stimulating challenges and evaluation activities. You benefit from the opportunity to seamlessly transfer to an exciting junior position after your Career Start Program.
Start date: October 2021
Duration: 18 months
Academic requirements: Recently completed bachelor’s, master’s or PhD degree from a university or university of applied sciences
Your field of responsibility
We offer you a highly interesting and challenging position in Project Management & Delivery to join our COO Projects Team of the Swiss Universal Bank. Together with your team you are responsible for managing special projects and effectively steer the SUB project delivery.
- You will work on long-term and ad hoc projects and liaise with different partners across functions and hierarchies
- You will provide Project Management support on a key strategic project running at global level with high internal and external exposure
- You join a visionary team, whose team spirit and specific expertise guarantee an exciting working environment and growth opportunities
- You will enhance your project management, execution and communication skills, while growing your network and gaining an in-depth understanding of our different business areas
Your qualifications and skills
Are you the perfect fit for this role in the SUB COO Project function? Now is your chance to show us how your skills, experience and attributes are just what we’re looking for. Show us how you have:
- Recently completed a bachelor’s or master’s degree from a university or university of applied sciences, ideally in Business Administration, Finance or similar subjects
- Fluent in German and English
- Proven experience in project management and/or supporting medium to large projects with tight deadlines and senior stakeholders involved
- The ability to think analytically and flexibly, with a well-developed conceptual thinking
- You have the willingness and ability to work against tight deadlines with the highest degree of accuracy
- You are an ambitious and reliable person with a strong focus on solutions
- Exceptional organizational skills and a precise, efficient approach to your work
- A willingness to go the extra mile
Ms. A. Feuchter would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.
Your new employer
Your growth is our priority. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to start a successful career, attractive benefits, excellent training and managers to support your development.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for passionate people to make an impact for our clients and communities.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.