Internship 2021, Business Risk Organization Global Family Office
Switzerland - Zürich
Management and Business Support
Global Wealth Management
Intern Analyst (Pipeline)
Are you detail-oriented with strong research capability? Do you have a strong sense of when things are not as they seem? We’re looking for someone like that to:
- support the GFO Business Risk Review & Risk Intelligence Team in analyzing complex client groups
- detect needs and implement solutions to improve existing processes or drive new ones
- support project management activities in Switzerland
- contribute to ensuring our risk framework design and operation are effective to meet the 21st century challenges
- support the team in day-to-day business management activities
Our 6-9 month internship is an ideal way to gain the work experience you’ll need to launch your career. It’s also an opportunity to work with and learn from some of our sharp people in finance.
From the start of the program, you’ll be right at the heart of the business, taking part in the day-to-day operations. You’ll not only learn about the business of finance from top to bottom, you’ll also experience our unique workplace culture.
To learn more about our Internship Programs, click here.
The Review & Risk Intelligence team (Zürich) is part of the global Business Risk Organization for GFO. We are a dynamic team which uses innovative solutions to perform risk deep dives into the most complex clients of Wealth Management in Switzerland, as well as design such deep dives in other countries. Finally, we give expert advice on various risk aspects allowing the business to best serve the bank’s most sophisticated clients.
You need have a bachelor’s or master’s degree preferably with a focus on business administration, banking and finance, law or similar. In particular, you have:
- good communication skills, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
- an autonomous, diligent and detail-oriented work style
- good analytical skills with a fast understanding of complex processes
- a good command of Microsoft Office, in particular Excel and a fast learner when it comes to other IT software.
- any programming language know-how is a plus (like VBA, R, Python)
- any know-how gained from experience (or internship) in Compliance, Risk Management or Legal roles is a plus
- excellent command of English (spoken and written), any other major language is a plus
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
Start date: September/October
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That’s what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We’re a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
|Internship 2021, Business Risk Organization Global Family Office||UBS Job Board for Graduates|