Junior Batch Record Reviewer (m/f/d) 100%
Randstad Inhouse Services is looking for a Junior Batch Record Reviewer (m/f/d) for Lonza AG (100%). This is a temporary position for 6 months with an option to extend.
Today, Lonza is a global leader in life sciences operating across three continents. While Lonza works in science, there’s no magic formula to how they do it. Their greatest scientific solution is talented people working together, devising ideas that help businesses to help people. In exchange, they let their people own their careers. Their ideas, big and small, genuinely improve the world. And that’s the kind of work Lonza wants to be part of.
You will report to the Head of Batch Record Review IBEX™, work in close collaboration with different quality and operations functions in order to ensure cGMP-compliant manufacturing activities and documentation within IBEX™.
- Review of the Executed Batch Records (e.g. cleaning logs, production documentation review, temperature reports, test procedures, raw data)
- Support batch release by ensuring the completeness of the documentation package
- Review comments added to the Executed Batch Records, clarify with the operations team and evaluate with the responsible QA Manager
- Participation in interdepartmental meetings
- Support the initiation of deviations and investigations for Batch Record review related observations
- Supporting continuous improvement processes
- Bachelor in Chemistry, Biotechnology, Life Science or related working experience
- Previous experience in GDP and GMP regulated pharmaceutical / API industry is an advantage
- Ability to identify non-compliance and gaps from quality standards
- Structured, precise and well-organized working attitude; open-minded for new ideas and suggestions; agile, highly motivated and dynamic drive
- Very proficient in German and a good command of English
Every day, Lonza’s products and services have a positive impact on millions of people. For Lonza, this is not only a great privilege, but also a great responsibility. How they achieve their business results is just as important as the achievements themselves. At Lonza, they respect and protect their people and their environment. Any success Lonza achieves is no success at all if not achieved ethically.
People come to Lonza for the challenge and creativity of solving complex problems and developing new ideas in life sciences. In return, Lonza offers the satisfaction that comes with improving lives all around the world. The satisfaction that comes with making a meaningful difference.