Do you want to take the next step up in your career? Brunel gives you the chance to continually develop and improve with big-name clients across a broad variety of industries. Take that crucial career step today: Apply to join Brunel as a Cyber Security Engineer.
- You are responsible for evaluating security monitoring tools and data protection concepts.
- Your role will include planning, implementing, managing, monitoring and updating security measures to protect the organisation’s data, systems and networks.
- You will respond to any system and/or network security breaches.
- You will ensure that the organisation’s data and infrastructure are protected by activating the appropriate security controls.
- This includes participating in the change management process.
- As well as testing and identifying network and system vulnerabilities.
- You have a degree in computer science, IT, systems engineering or a related qualification.
- You have at least 2 years of professional experience with incident detection, incident response and forensics.
- Good network knowledge is a prerequisite.
- You will have experience with Office 365 Security and Endpoint Security.
- The ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment is one of your strengths.
- A great awareness of cyber security trends and hacking techniques are a big plus.
- Very good English skills are mandatory, German skills are an advantage.
From medium-sized companies to hidden champions and large conglomerates; whether road, ship, rail, air or space; traditional or innovative; from development to finished product; national or international; from a career starter to an experienced professional. We offer you countless opportunities to help shape technological progress, and all of this with just one employer.
Werde Teil des Brunel Teams
To work for Brunel is to experience attractive work assignments, look forward to positive career prospects, enjoy the secure backing of a growing employer and explore the sheer diversity of the world of engineering. We have more than 45 offices and 2 development centers in German-speaking Europe, and our > 100 offices worldwide employ more than > 12,000 People in > 40 countries. To stand still is to fall behind, so stay on the move with Brunel.
Take the next step now: Apply for this position directly via our job portal at MyBrunel. (Applications by email or by post will not be accepted for data protection reasons and will be deleted/disposed directly).
Senden Sie uns noch heute Ihre Bewerbung zu
Der Bewerbungsprozess bei Brunel ist einfach und schnell. Dafür benötigen Sie folgende Unterlagen:
- Abschlusszeugnisse und Qualifikationen (optional)
- Arbeitszeugnisse (optional)
- Motivationsschreiben (optional)
- Aktueller Lebenslauf
Wir stehen für Rückfragen zur Verfügung
Haben Sie fragen zur ausgeschriebenen Stelle? Ihr Ansprechpartner Aleksandra Vasiljevic versucht Ihnen bestmöglich weiterzuhelfen. Bitte geben Sie bei Fragen stets die Kennziffer des Stellenangebots an.
Brunel Switzerland Zürich