Graduate Talent Program 2022, Credit Risk Analyst
Switzerland - Zürich
Graduate GTP/Full-Time Analyst
Do you have a passion for working in transactions mode within intra-functional groups and deal teams? Are you independent and self-driven? Do you have sharp analytical skills?
We’re looking for someone like that to:
- Analyse and assess demanding credit requests for Swiss Corporate clients, develop and implement credit strategies and autonomously take credit decisions
- Determine client’s debt capacity and default probabilities and other risk relevant parameters
- Provide input, challenge and support in cross functional deal teams comprising Origination, Risk Control, Structured Finance, Capital Markets and Legal
- Understand and assess client’s business models and constructively challenge assumptions and financial projections
- Actively participate in and support team tasks and projects
Graduate Talent Program
Our Graduate Talent Program (GTP) lasts 18 months. You’ll be directly involved in day-to-day operations, working with professionals and gaining first-hand experience of our business.
As well as on-the-job learning, you’ll get training on the financial markets, our products and other core business topics. Rotational assignments are a key part of the program. By taking on other roles in related departments, you’ll gain a wider perspective.
Besides all that, you’ll attend networking events, cross-business classes and social occasions where you’ll get to know us.
To learn more about our Graduate Talent Programs, click here.
Risk Control Large Swiss Corporate Clients & Commodity Trade Financing is embedded in the Chief Risk Officer P&C (Zurich), which in turn is part of Group Risk Control. Our mandate is to protect the capital and reputation of our bank. Our multinational team of experienced Credit Officers covers all large, complex and bespoke credit transactions from our Multinational Clients. We also cover all large leveraged and syndicated lending transactions in our Swiss home market.
You need have completed your bachelor’s or master’s degree.
In particular, you have:
- good communication skills, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
- a bachelor’s or master’s degree, preferably in economics, finance or business administration
- a strong interest in financial markets
- sharp analytical and problem solving skills
- a structured work style, confident working autonomously
- a flexible, open-minded and cooperative personality
- excellent German and good command in English (written and oral)
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
Start date: February or July 2022
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That’s what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We’re a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
|Graduate Talent Program 2022, Credit Risk Analyst||UBS Job Board for Graduates|