Senior Consultant - Technology Risk / EMEIA Financial Services in Zurich, Berne or Basel Neu
Other locations: Anywhere in Country
Requisition ID: 29362
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Our Consulting business offers a broad range of functional and cross-country services dedicated to providing high-value and trusted advice to clients, with a specific focus on business transformation programs in the Financial Services industry.
As the only one, of the Big 4 with a specialist cross-border practice dedicated to the Financial Services Sector, we offer our clients seamless, consistent and high-quality services around the globe.
- You gain insight into the most modern IT environments and into our global methods
- With each new project, you expand your expertise alongside our Partners and Senior Managers
Your key responsibilities
- In the context of annual financial statements, review of IT general controls and application controls as well as assessment of the of risks within business and IT processes
- Assessment of compliance against the FINMA requirements as part of regulatory audits
- Support with audits related to data migration, third party reporting, IT risk assessments, information security assessments and data analytics
- As a Senior Consultant, you will also be responsible for the operational effectiveness testing of the controls in the clients` IT environment(s)
- You will likely lead a team of Consultants
- Support in formulating “Thought Leadership” as the answer to today’s changing market, the steadily growing regulatory requirements and the new digital challenges
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role you must have
a bachelor’s or master’s degree in business administration or (business) computer science
- 2-4 years of experience in conducting IT audits (e.g. at a Big4 company or an internal audit) or in the area of IT risk management / operational risk management, preferably at a financial service provider
- Guarantors of success that will help you advance with us: teamwork, determination, commitment and quick comprehension
- As an international company, we require strong business communication skills in English; German language skills are a definite plus
Ideally, you’ll also have
- relevant certifications (for example CISA, CISSP, CISM or CRISC)
- experience in leading teams
What we look for
Your ambition is as bold as ours. As part of our high-performing teams, you’ll build the tech skillsets and growth mindsets to become the leader you want to be. The leader the world needs. Harness our scale, our tech, our teams and our culture to realize your potential. Learn from the best, surround yourself with the curious, ask better questions to seek better answers. The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
What we offer
- International multi-cultural team of highly motivated professionals
- Continuous personal development with a steep learning curve - a system of trainings, mentoring, counselling and on-the-job learning
- Modern working environment and equipment, fostering mobile working flexibility
- Transparent performance-based recognition and progression system
- Acquire a fully accredited corporate MBA (EY Tech MBA) from Hult International Business School, whilst working with EY, completely free*
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. Make the next step and apply for this position online. Ref. No: 29362. For further information please contact our recruitment team (email@example.com / +41 58 286 33 66).
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
* exception of EY contractors, interns and alumni.
|**EY||Building a better working world**|
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.