Consultant - Digital Investigations in Forensics
Other locations: Anywhere in Country
Requisition ID: 56603
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
- The rapidly growing Forensic Technology & eDiscovery department is currently seeking the right candidate for an excellent career opportunity to help us develop and integrate our Forensic Technology and eDiscovery service offering in the Zurich market.
- Our team is a multidisciplinary group of professionals who are operating on projects in all parts of Switzerland as well as in big cross boarder cases around the globe
- We apply our technical knowhow in large international eDiscovery projects and in investigations where we work close with the business teams to support and accelerate the fact-finding process with our technologies and tools
- We conduct IT-Investigations and Cyber Incident Response Cases were specific IT-Forensic knowhow for a technical fact-finding is required
- Our methodology incorporates advanced data analysis technologies such as machine learning, correlation engines, social network analysis, statistical as well as natural language analysis, predictive coding, and automation.
Your key responsibilities
- Working in engagement teams, carrying out both reactive and proactive data analysis of large volumes of unstructured and structured data
- Collaborating with clients, fraud investigators, internal and external auditors, lawyers and regulatory authorities in sensitive and sometimes adversarial situations
- Innovating and developing new methodologies and processes and bringing solutions to existing and future clients.
- Supporting the leadership team and the project manager on the operational level and acting as a role model for more junior team members
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role you must have
- Degree (Bachelor or Master) in Computer Science or related fields and interest in eDiscovery and digital investigation as well as consulting
- Solid knowledge of IT Infrastructure and Security topics as well as high level understanding of at least one programming or scripting language
- Assertive and proactive approach to the delivery and implementation of projects, as well as the ability to network and build relationships effectively within large organizations and clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German is required - any additional language is a plus
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Solid SQL skills or the interest to build them up quickly
- Interested in topics like machine learning, unstructured data, NLP and other related topics.
What we offer
- International multi-cultural team of highly motivated professionals
- Continuous personal development with a steep learning curve - a system of trainings, mentoring, counselling and on-the-job learning
- Modern working environment and equipment, fostering mobile working flexibility
- Transparent performance-based recognition and progression system
- Acquire a fully accredited corporate MBA (EY Tech MBA) from Hult International Business School, whilst working with EY, completely free*
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. Make the next step and apply for this position online. For further information please contact our recruitment team (firstname.lastname@example.org / +41 58 286 33 66).
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
* exception of EY contractors, interns and alumni.
|**EY||Building a better working world**|
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.