(Senior-) Consultant - SAP Agile Business Finance Neu
Other locations: Anywhere in Country
Date: Oct 1, 2021
Requisition ID: 272741
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
As part of our Finance team in Business Consulting, you support our clients with the digital transformation and optimization of financial processes, including their implementation in Next-Generation ERP systems, such as SAP - from both a strategic and conceptual view.
Your key responsibilities
- Enabling the finance function of the future together with our clients, e.g. in the areas of corporate governance, business intelligence and optimized financial processes that reflect industry- and business-specific needs with the support of SAP technology
- Conducting the conception, design, blueprinting and implementation of Financial Accounting and Controlling solutions in the environment of the SAP ERP / S4 HANA system architecture
- Using modern technology platforms such as S/4 HANA Finance to provide transparent information on profitability, service delivery and cost management to our clients
- Reviewing and performing financial process optimization leveraging SAP Best Practices on SAP platforms
- Supporting experienced colleagues in the design, analysis and optimization of processes and introducing coworkers to SAP topics
- Developing our consulting practice and supporting in carrying out trainings as well as in publishing articles or presenting at conferences
- Using our interdisciplinary range of services to set-up holistic ERP solutions for our customers
- Being continuously trained on new SAP technologies with the opportunity to become SAP-certified
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role you must have
- A university degree in Economics, Industrial Engineering or Business Information Systems with excellent results
- At least 3 to 5 years of consulting experience with a focus on Finance, Accounting and Controlling, alternatively implementation experience in this environment at a leading company
- Good understanding of financial end-to-end processes such as Record-to-Report, Order-to-Cash, Source-to-Settle and/or basic knowledge in Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger or Asset Accounting
- Initial experience in translating business concepts into IT designs with one or more ERP systems such as SAP FI/CO, S/4 HANA, S/4 HANA Cloud, Tagetik or Microsoft NAV
- Flexibility and willingness to travel
- As an international company, we require fluency in English and German or French
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Practical experience in one of our focus sectors “Life Sciences”, “Retail & Consumer Products” or “Industrial Products”
What we look for
- Analytical thinking, customer, and service orientation as well as an entrepreneurial mindset
- Team spirit, determination, and quick-wittedness
What we offer
- Internationalmulti-culturalteam of highly motivated professionals
- Constant personal development with a steep learning curve - a system of trainings, mentoring, counselling and on-the-job learning
- Modern working environment and equipment, fostering mobile working flexibility
- Transparent performance-based recognition and progression system
- Acquire a fully accredited corporate MBA (EY Tech MBA) from Hult International Business School, whilst working with EY, completely free*
* exception of EY contractors, interns and alumni.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. Make the next step and apply for this position (ID: 272741) online. For further information please contact our recruitment team (firstname.lastname@example.org / +41 58 286 33 66).
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
|**EY||Building a better working world**|
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.