Senior Consultant in Strategy & Transactions (SaT) - Transaction Strategy & Execution (TSE) 100% Urgent hiring
Other locations: Anywhere in Country
Date: Sep 26, 2021
Requisition ID: 27862
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
In our Strategy and Transactions (SaT) practice, we help our clients look beyond and position themselves to fulfill their growth objectives through corporate strategy, capital allocation and M&A transactions. We help our clients navigate through complexity to reimagine their eco-systems, reshape their portfolios, stabilize their businesses, manage downturn scenarios and reinvent themselves for a better future. Together with our clients, we make well-founded, strategic decisions for businesses. If you’re looking to develop your skills and grow your career in a fast-paced environment whilst working with cross-functional and multicultural teams, come join us!
Within Strategy and Transactions, our Transaction Strategy and Execution (TS&E) team of EY Parthenon provides a full range of operationally focused services including M&A Integration, Carve-Out, Operational and IT Due Diligence and Operational Restructuring. Transaction Strategy and Execution works with cross-functional teams made up of members of both the acquiring and acquired organizations.
- Highly motivated, multicultural and dedicated team where you can expect new challenges every day that will allow you to build on your knowledge and expertise
- Each team member draws upon their unique operational, IT and technical skills to support both private equity and corporate clients, spanning a wide range of industries
Your key responsibilities
- In your role as Senior Consultant, you will work on integrations, carve-outs, corporate restructuring and other types of M&A transactional engagements in project teams directly with our clients
- You will be exposed to a variety of industries (e.g. lifescience, health, retail, industrial products, etc.) and functional areas (e.g. finance, supply chain, HR, IT, legal, etc.)
- A wide range of strategy and M&A transactional topics will be under your responsibilities (e.g. IT / operational due diligence, operating model design, integration/separation blueprint design, exit readiness, day 1/100 readiness, synergy assessment, transitional service agreement (TSA) etc.)
- A key role of your position will be in gathering / assessing information and communicating recommendations to a member of the team or a client
- You will be working alongside the client on planning and executing any topics of an M&A deal life cycle and in collaboration with the wider project team
- You will help build an open and inclusive work environment and support to maintain professional relationship with our clients
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role you must have
- A degree in business, engineering, computer science or related field with top grades
- At least 3 -5 years of applicable industry and/or consulting work experience, ideally in topics concerning an M&A deal lifecycle
- Strong record of leadership, sharp logical thinking and exceptional problem-solving skills in an academic, professional or extracurricular setting
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, both verbally and in writing, in English and in at least 2 languages among German, French and Italian
- Solid project management skills, client-oriented attitude and ability and willingness to travel to the client site
- Readiness to learn and develop new skills
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Strong team player mentality to proactively drive solutions within highly motivated and diverse teams across functions, countries and regions
What we offer
- International multi-cultural team of highly motivated professionals
- Continuous personal development with a steep learning curve - a system of trainings, mentoring, counselling and on-the-job learning
- Modern working environment and equipment, fostering mobile working flexibility
- Transparent performance-based recognition and progression system
- Acquire a fully accredited corporate MBA (EY Tech MBA) from Hult International Business School, whilst working with EY, completely free*
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. Make the next step and apply for this position online. For further information please contact our recruitment team (email@example.com / +41 58 286 33 66).
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
* exception of EY contractors, interns and alumni.
|**EY||Building a better working world**|
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.