Internship 2021, Business Manager in WM Central and Eastern Europe Urgent hiring
Switzerland - Zürich
Business management, administration and support
Global Wealth Management
Intern Analyst (Pipeline)
Do you know how to provide support so that things run smoothly? Are you confident to work in a fast-paced environment?
We’re looking for someone like that to:
- business management - support ongoing and ad-hoc requests from central business management, senior management, front staff and functional partners
- project management - support in the conceptual development and execution of projects and strategic initiatives, preparation of reporting to senior management, support in follow-up actions and tracking
- analysis of revenues and sales results, client data, incl. collaboration with Finance
- ad-hoc support of project work, and project office incl. follow-ups and tracking
Our 3-6 month internship is an ideal way to gain the work experience you’ll need to launch your career. It’s also an opportunity to work with and learn from some of our sharp people in finance.
From the start of the program, you’ll be right at the heart of the business, taking part in the day-to-day operations. You’ll not only learn about the business of finance from top to bottom, you’ll also experience our unique workplace culture.
To learn more about our Internship Programs, click here.
You’ll be working in the central business management team team in Zürich. We would like to offer you an opportunity with the leading wealth management firm globally combining a distinct Swiss heritage with an international perspective and broad cultural diversity. You will gain insights into the day-to-day business of our central business management team and into the strategic priorities of the Central and Eastern Europe, Greece and Israel (CEEGI) markets. Your Internship will include various training modules and networking possibilities.
You need have completed at least four semesters of your bachelor’s degree or have obtained your master’s degree within the last 6 months.
In particular, you have:
- strong analytical, problem-solving skills with hands on experience in big data analysis and presentation of analysis outcome
- conceptual and organizational skills
- ability to work independently, and to assume responsibility, hands-on mentality
- pro-active and focused team player in a dynamic environment
- good communication skills, verbal and written in English, German is a plus
- advanced Microsoft Office applications skills - MS Excel, MS PowerPoint is a must
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
Start date: December 2021
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That’s what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We’re a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
|Internship 2021, Business Manager in WM Central and Eastern Europe||UBS Job Board for Graduates|