Exchange Administrator - Global Delivery Services Urgent hiring
Other locations: Anywhere in Country
Requisition ID: 382001
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
In a world that’s changing faster than ever, our purpose acts as our “North Star” guiding our more than 300,000 people - providing the context and meaning for the work we do every day. In doing so, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, clients and communities. Thanks to our innovative services in auditing, tax consulting as well as transaction and management consulting, we proudly drive our clients into the future.
We are looking for a AM-MD- MS Exchange Administrator 100% in Switzerland.
Technology has always been at the heart of what we do and deliver at EY. We need technology to keep an organization the size of ours working efficiently. We have 250,000 people in more than 140 countries, all of whom rely on secure technology to be able to do their job every single day. Everything from the laptops we use, to the ability to work remotely on our mobile devices and connecting our people and our clients, to enabling hundreds of internal tools and external solutions delivered to our clients. Technology solutions are integrated in the client services we deliver and is key to us being more innovative as an organization.
EY Technology supports our technology needs through three business units:
Client Technology (CT) - focuses on developing new technology services for our clients. It enables EY to identify new technology-based opportunities faster and pursue those opportunities more rapidly.
Enterprise Technology (ET) - ET supports our Core Business Services functions and will deliver fit-for-purpose technology infrastructure at the most affordable possible cost for quality services. ET will also support our internal technology needs by focusing on a better user experience.
Information Security (Info Sec) - Info Sec prevents, detects, responds and mitigates cyber-risk, protecting EY and client data, and our information management systems.
Responsible for the support and administration of global Messaging and Directory services infrastructure based primarily but not exhaustively on MS Exchange technologies.
This entails utilizing ITIL methodologies, and could include other responsibilities such as vendor management, and infrastructure maintenance, upgrades, migrations, roll out of new technologies/services and documentation and support of same.
Knowledge sharing and training of team members.
Your key responsibilities
- Traditional MS Exchange Server Administration and Infrastructure Administration.
- Office 365 package administration (PowerBi, Power Apps, Yammer, Stream).
- Active Directory Administration.
- Possess strong troubleshooting capabilities.
- Follow ITIL defined processes such as incident, problem and change management that are established within the organization.
- Participate in project activities where requested relating to migrations, build outs and other infra related areas
- Responsible for resolution of incidents and problem cases where vendor documentation, base technical skills, and knowledge of environment are sufficient for resolution.
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role you must have
- Five or more years of hands-on experience in installing, configuring, and troubleshooting Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 or later—with a thorough understanding of its design and architecture.
- One or more years of hands-on experience with Microsoft Exchange Server 2010—installing, configuring, and troubleshooting, with a thorough understanding of its design and architecture
Experience with working in a large global Exchange implementation / Migration project
- Analytical ability in supported core technologies for large user bases
- Sound judgment and tact
- Strong communication (oral, listening and writing), interpersonal, organizational, and project management skills in languages requested (English primary and others as needed)
- Strong teaming, organization and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills - written / verbal skills
- Cross cultural awareness
- Knowledge of ITIL method processes
- Ability to manage strategic vendors like Microsoft support and Microland support.
- Willingness to share knowledge and should be able to impart classroom / hands on training to others in system
Technical skills to include:
- MS Exchange 2010/2013/2016 server administration
- Office 365 administration.
- MS Outlook 2010/2013/2016
- Exchange Management tools, including maintenance and monitoring tools.
- Skilled in supporting Modern Workplace tools and resources.
- A good understanding of Windows 2008/2012, Active Directory Services, Domain Name System (DNS), IIS configuration and other core network Services related to Exchange Server 2013/2016
- Mobility solutions like ActiveSync, Citrix Zen Mobile, Outlook for Mobile (on Exchange) are preferable
- Unified Messaging (UM), Skype etc are preferred
- SCOM Exchange Monitoring skills are preferable.
- PowerShell Scripting.
- Working knowledge of M365 services
- Woking knowledge on Modern Meeting Schedule and Condeco panels
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Experience in managing and supporting large Exchange environments. This involves planning, designing, implementation and setup of Microsoft Exchange infrastructure.
- Backup, High Availability, Disaster Recovery and Site Resilience
- Server & SAN sizing, Anti - virus, Anti - spam Gateway solutions (IE: Iron Port and Exchange EOP)
- Security technologies within Exchange
- Email Archiving & Retention
- Setting up / maintaining Remote access tools - OWA, Outlook Anywhere & Activesync etc
What we offer
- International multi-cultural team of highly motivated professionals
- Continuous personal development with a steep learning curve - a system of trainings, mentoring, counselling and on-the-job learning
- Modern working environment and equipment, fostering mobile working flexibility
- Transparent performance-based recognition and progression system
- Acquire a fully accredited corporate MBA (EY Tech MBA) from Hult International Business School, whilst working with EY, completely free*
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please make the next step and apply for this position online. For further information please contact our recruitment team (email@example.com / +41 58 286 33 66).
|**EY||Building a better working world**|
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.