Graduate Talent Program 2022, Chief Strategy Office
Switzerland - Zürich
Graduate GTP/Full-Time Analyst
Are you hungry for new challenges with the desire and ambition to grow within a truly global firm? Would you enjoy working in dynamic and international project teams, closely collaborate with UBS businesses and develop new strategic initiatives and recommendations that will drive our business into the future?
We’re looking for someone like that to:
- develop the overall business strategy for UBS and its businesses
- conduct structured problem solving with UBS businesses and in collaboration with other team members
- support the decision making of our internal business partners on senior management level
- collaborate closely with the business, Finance, COO, product specialists and other stakeholders
- benchmark specific UBS segments against competitors and monitor competitor moves
- evaluate M&A targets taking into account financial and strategic considerations
- design operating models and processes for specific markets and business segments
Graduate Talent Program
Our Graduate Talent Program (GTP) lasts 18 months. You’ll be directly involved in day-to-day operations, working with professionals and gaining first-hand experience of our business. As well as on-the-job learning, you’ll get training on the financial markets, our products and other core business topics. Rotational assignments are a key part of the program. By taking on other roles in related departments, you’ll gain a wider perspective. Besides all that, you’ll attend networking events, cross-business classes and social occasions where you’ll get to know us.
To learn more about our Graduate Talent Programs, click here.
You’ll work in the Chief Strategy Office at the center of UBS in Zurich. The CSO is responsible for shaping the strategic agenda of UBS globally jointly with senior management, driving the transformation of the business in the light of a rapidly evolving industry landscape. This results in a variety of strategic projects in areas such as the expansion of the business across regions and markets, evaluating M&A opportunities as well as the evolution of products and services. You’ll have the opportunity to grow in the CSO team, as well as to expand your knowledge and network across all areas of UBS.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
- a strong university degree (i.e., Master or MBA)
- know-how gained from experience (or internship) in consulting, banking or similar
- fluency in English (German and Chinese language skills a plus)
- understanding of the financial industry
- a strong analytical mindset and excellent problem solving skills
- excellent technical skills in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel
- strong communication skills and the ability to work successfully in cross-regional and cross-functional teams
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
Start date: 07.02.2022
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That’s what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We’re a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
|Graduate Talent Program 2022, Chief Strategy Office||UBS Job Board for Graduates|