Intern Data Engineering f/m Neu
80% or more | Baden
The digital transformation will greatly change the energy industry. We at Axpo are convinced of this. That is why we at Axpo have set ourselves the goal of significantly developing the grid business with the help of new digital technologies and methods. A large number of pilot projects and new approaches to work are being tested and, where successful, transferred to day-to-day business and marketed. To strengthen these challenging activities, we are looking for you with immediate effect.
What you will do
- Developing data-driven web applications as a team
- Data modeling on the cloud
- Further development of the IoT connection to the cloud
What you bring & who you are
- Engineering degree FH, ETH
- Reliable, independent, proactive and resilient personality with a high customer focus
- You like to work in a team
What we offer
- Lifelong learningGet off to a flying start with the induction programme at the Axpo Academy. And don’t stop there: we offer a wide range of courses and training, including flexible e-learning. Benefit from time and financial support on your learning and development journey, and take advantage of initiatives like ‘Lunch & Learn, individual development plans, coaching and talent management.
- Your choiceFlexibility comes in many forms. How about an annualised hours model, part-time position (even for managers) or the freedom to choose when and where you work? Axpo offers all these as well as the chance to buy additional vacation days if you need them.
- You’re coveredInvesting in your future starts now. Axpo pays generous employer contributions to the pension fund. If you get sick, we’ll cover your salary in full for up to two years. And because safety’s a priority, we offer private accident insurance for everyone as well as reduced premiums for health insurance.
- The whole packageAs a market leader in our field, we offer competitive salaries across Axpo including a variable compensation component. Important to us is our commitment to equal pay for equal work.
- Be part of the futureBe part of Axpo’s market success and actively help shape the energy sector as it transforms. We offer you freedom, flexibility and an open corporate culture where new ideas are welcome. At the same time you can develop your own skills, tackle exciting challenges and take on responsibility.
- Easy mobilityWith our office just around the corner from Baden railway station, it’s easy to reach work by public transport. All employees get a Half Fare Travelcard, the right to travel first class on business trips and easy access to Mobility vehicles on site at our Baden office.
Axpo is Switzerland’s largest producer of renewable energy, as well as an international leader in energy trading and the marketing of solar and wind power. We reliably produce, trade and sell energy for over three million people and thousands of companies in Switzerland, Europe, Singapore and the US. Axpo maintains its own distribution grids to distribute the energy, thus connecting the transmission grid with the customers’ distribution grids. The electricity grids must be operated, monitored, maintained and, if necessary, expanded or renewed. Thanks to prudent investments in the grid infrastructure and the broad know-how of our 260 employees at Axpo Grid, we achieve a high level of grid stability and reliability. We have an open corporate culture, treat each other with respect and value diversity. We welcome applicants regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or ideology, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
About the team
We offer you a team-oriented environment with a collegial working atmosphere in which you can actively contribute your strengths and thus contribute to Axpo’s success. You can expect a well-coordinated, open-minded team of specialists. In addition, you will have the opportunity to acquire specialist knowledge, take on technical responsibility and develop both personally and professionally.
T +41 56 200 35 47